Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Crapika :mjlol:

I cant even give a fukk about this jawn anymore. the breaks too long and the art in the book is ass. prolly never get another anime :francis:
My sentiments exactly. This dude done built a world so big and isnt gonna finish it. Cant be bothered to follow the little times where he releases issues for a few months before another extended break :hhh:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
naruto = gon
sasuke = killua + kurapika
itachi = illumi + phantom troupe (the killing his clan part)
orochimaru = silva + hisoka
sakura = leorio
akatsuki = phantom troupe
chunin exam = hunter exam

there are so many others too.
This is Shounen manga, Hunter x Hunter was influenced too. They are all very formulaic but enjoyable nonetheless.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I hate Yoshihiro but he's a pioneer that influenced Naruto and bleach. Rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho and I never realized how the similarities between it and early bleach

If I’m not mistaken, Bleach’s creator Tite Kubo has gone on record saying that when he first pitched Bleach to Shonen Jump they almost turned it down because of similarities to YYH, but it was Togashi himself that told Kubo to keep trying until it eventually got published.

Speaking of Bleach, it was also inspired by Saint Seiya, and the Soul Society arc has more than a few passing similarities to the Sanctuary arc of Saint Seiya.

More on topic of Hunter x Hunter AKA Hiatus x Hiatus AKA Dragon Ball x JoJo, we’re finally seeing more of Chrollo’s humanity in this arc.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, seeing all the Spiders was cool in last week's chapter, but today was just :hhh: other than the last couple panels

Togashi is gonna end up taking breaks for arthritis or carpel tunnel or some shyt from all the dialogue he stuffs into these boring chapters. :hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I mean, seeing all the Spiders was cool in last week's chapter, but today was just :hhh: other than the last couple panels

Togashi is gonna end up taking breaks for arthritis or carpel tunnel or some shyt from all the dialogue he stuffs into these boring chapters. :hhh:

This shyt is becoming a damn chore which I hate rather see this shyt animated cuz it be quicker but Jesus him and his hiatus x hiatus keep happening
This manga be done when my kids have kids and his protege finishes this shyt hell one piece gonna be done before this

Hunter x Hunter 372 - Manga Stream

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Thats why I stopped reading. All that damn dialogue and supposition page after page about rules and crap is just unnecessary and then when his back goes out, goes to rehab, and he takes a sabbatical for 8-12 months you forget all that shyt you read. Glad I'm not missing nothing.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hating on the GAWD (Kurapika) aint allowed :wtb:

When he's smack dab in the middle of a steaming pile of shyt arc it is.

To hell with these princes and shyt. Who gives a shyt

I actually did go and try to read this chapter. I started falling asleep on page one.