Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I always saved this anime in the back burner for some reason. Finally started watching it a few weeks back and I've been :wow: at how incredible it is. I'm starting the Chimera Ant arc now. Thankfully I already know there's probably never going to be a continuation to the remake and the manga is gonna finish in 3 more year probably. I feel for the brehs that were or still are fans from day 1 :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always saved this anime in the back burner for some reason. Finally started watching it a few weeks back and I've been :wow: at how incredible it is. I'm starting the Chimera Ant arc now. Thankfully I already know there's probably never going to be a continuation to the remake and the manga is gonna finish in 3 more year probably. I feel for the brehs that were or still are fans from day 1 :mjcry:
tenor.gif
3 years

nikka we'd be lucky if they're even off the boat in 3 years.

Better off hoping Year 3 will at least be past the wack ass bodyguards and kurapika writing paragraphs of monologue in his head

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif
3 years

nikka we'd be lucky if they're even off the boat in 3 years.

Better off hoping Year 3 will at least be past the wack ass bodyguards and kurapika writing paragraphs of monologue in his head
:mjlol:nikka said three years like fans ain’t being waiting close to 20yrs for this to wrap up. This started before Naruto and Bleach and the same year as One piece just look at the chapters released compared to One Piece chapters.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjlol:nikka said three years like fans ain’t being waiting close to 20yrs for this to wrap up. This started before Naruto and Bleach and the same year as One piece just look at the chapters released compared to One Piece chapters.

I meant the current arc that's on the manga but I'll definitely take the L :heh:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah I think I'm done. I can't remember shyt now. All these new characters :beli:

I can't keep shyt straight. Plus I really don't give a shyt about this war of succession

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh. as much as i love naruto, a LOT of the main narrative was directly inspired by Hunter x Hunter. still love it. but it definitely changed how i rank it among the great mangas.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
breh. as much as i love naruto, a LOT of the main narrative was directly inspired by Hunter x Hunter. still love it. but it definitely changed how i rank it among the great mangas.

Yeah, I've been :leon: and :mjlol: at how Naruto jacked a out of themes from this.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, when I've been :leon: and :mjlol: at how Naruto jacked a out of themes from this.

naruto = gon
sasuke = killua + kurapika
itachi = illumi + phantom troupe (the killing his clan part)
orochimaru = silva + hisoka
sakura = leorio
akatsuki = phantom troupe
chunin exam = hunter exam

there are so many others too.