Hi, guys

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I consider him hostile due to my past interactions with him, mainly pertaining to African history and culture which i have issues with poiter and other members within this forum as well . At the same time i admit i really do not have the cultural understanding of American culture and society in regards to race relations, and gender issues within the African American culture in America. So most of the time i don't comment on those kinds of threads, and rather stay on my lane in subject matters that i have a full understanding.

As far as the bytches and hoes statements, that is very offensive which you will not get any argument from me, but then again as women we utilize those kinds of insults against each other as well as this thread pretty much demonstrated.

this sounds suspicously close to "what about black on black crime?" " yall call eachother the n word so why cant we?"
dont do that. just dont. it has nothing to do with what i said.
:francis:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Dude's highly annoying.
Is it true you and @Rob Van Ham smashed

Details. And props for sonning Danielle, she been bold af this year, she won't stop til she's the center of attention of every thread. Don't be like her, we try to fight white supremacy here, not put yall on a pedestal.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.
I never find @ridedolo to be angry or hostile. I find him to be one of the most consistent brothers on here.

It's curious that a brother who doesn't hop in line to lift non white women up on the highest pedestal (or pedal stool if you like),
Who doesn't hop in to every single bash bw thread to join in,
Who isn't one of the posters that goes out of his way to call bw posters bytches and hoes..

He's the one who's angry and hostile?

:usure:

It's a shame yall can't see yourself in the mirror. See what white supremacy has done to you.

"Lawd lawd! Don't talk no bad about miss daisy! She's a nice white lady! You's a wrong acting negro!"

Don't be nowhere to be found when bw posters are called bytches and hoes allllll day long.

Angry and hostile. Ain't that some shyt.
:scust:

Don't pay her any mind. She's from Australia.