Hi, guys

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thanks. Everything is good! How are you?

I'm well & maintaining. Grinding at work but I need a vacation. Hopefully I can visit the west coast & fly out of the country from there for a week or 2. You go on vacation this year?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm well & maintaining. Grinding at work but I need a vacation. Hopefully I can visit the west coast & fly out of the country from there for a week or 2. You go on vacation this year?
Hope you can...where in the west coast?

Nah. I moved into my condo earlier this year, so I'm broke because I had to buy furniture etc etc

Last vacay was November - I went to Europe. I'm overdue, but it won't be for a little while.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hope you can...where in the west coast?

Nah. I moved into my condo earlier this year, so I'm broke because I had to buy furniture etc etc

Last vacay was November - I went to Europe. I'm overdue, but it won't be for a little while.

Cali. Maybe Pasadena or San Diego. Congrats on the move/condo. I moved recently too & still in boxes :mjlol: & buying all new furniture

That's cool on the vacay in Europe. With recent events overseas I might take my ass to the Caribbean instead.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You mad

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-...snbangers-wins-pawg-of-the-year.296686/page-2

:mjlol:

I have a big nose but I accept it, you have a busted face you haven't accepted and try and hide with make up :yeshrug:
Lmao. I am fukking dead. I'm going to moderate this debate.

@Desirous you and her are on the same level. So if she's basic, you already know. The most prominent feature on your face is your nose!

How in the fukk are you going to clown home girl for her nose? Yeah her nose is big, guess what? It fits her face. It doesn't stick out from her face, it blends with the shape of her eyes, and compliments her chin and forehead. She's hella pretty.

Neither of you are pawgs. And your bodies are too different to compare. You're both attractive for different reasons.

b&b got that sex appeal and her face is very easy on the eyes. It's hard to explain but she's got a great face.

D's ass to waist ratio deserves a second look I think. I think she probably can dress up and look bad as fukk. She might be the finest woman in the room when she's on her A game.

for example if I was on a date with b&b and D walked by she's fine enough for me to forget about the date and see what's up.

But b&b is the girl I'd actually try to take out because I could look at her face without trying to.

So settle down ladies, you're both attractive. I don't date white girls so don't message me I just thought this thread was hilarious and wanted to contribute.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Only two white girls on The Coli and they compete for nikka's attention. Interesting :jbhmm:

Every time I see @buttermybiscuits name I want a Chick Fila breakfast chicken biscuit :noah:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. I am fukking dead. I'm going to moderate this debate.

@Desirous you and her are on the same level. So if she's basic, you already know. The most prominent feature on your face is your nose!

How in the fukk are you going to clown home girl for her nose? Yeah her nose is big, guess what? It fits her face. It doesn't stick out from her face, it blends with the shape of her eyes, and compliments her chin and forehead. She's hella pretty.

Neither of you are pawgs. And your bodies are too different to compare. You're both attractive for different reasons.

b&b got that sex appeal and her face is very easy on the eyes. It's hard to explain but she's got a great face.

D's ass to waist ratio deserves a second look I think. I think she probably can dress up and look bad as fukk. She might be the finest woman in the room when she's on her A game.

for example if I was on a date with b&b and D walked by she's fine enough for me to forget about the date and see what's up.

But b&b is the girl I'd actually try to take out because I could look at her face without trying to.

So settle down ladies, you're both attractive. I don't date white girls so don't message me I just thought this thread was hilarious and wanted to contribute.
:dahell:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Desisous been around for a minute. Posters from the earlier days know this. She was one of the more popular posters like Reinscarf, Mowgli, Art Barr, etc...

The fascination with white women on thecoli. :wow:

But they have a problem with black women dating out and no problem with white women lusting after black men. :wow:

Thank goodness for conscious black men.

Like Tariq Nasheed :sas2:

1.gif

tumblr_m4iwvfTZ7y1qbjwbn.gif

tumblr_m4obhcGKyr1qgy0kmo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4of4aD7651qgy0kmo4_250.gif

Ninja, you trying to steal @Cat piss martini's swag :leostare: