Hi-Fi RUSH (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (January 25, 2023)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Everyone says this is 8 to 12 hours but I'm 6 hours in and apparently less than halfway through the game at stage 5

Either I'm going slow or this is really a 20 hour game. I'm not perfect in collectibles but I'm getting most of them and taking my time
Given how people play games these days, they're probably powering through as quick as they can and not taking the time to enjoy it.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
S1NuE7y.jpg

Didn't actually take me that long, stepped away for a bit but I've been checking behind areas and trying to jump to spots that seem inaccessible because they've been hiding upgrades well in these levels. The presentation and the story aren't bad either, feel like I'm watching a lil comedy/action anime.

I'm def taking my time. I just beat the lava area, but had to take a break my hands hurt after a bit. I aint in DMC shape anymore :flabbynsick:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
S1NuE7y.jpg

Didn't actually take me that long, stepped away for a bit but I've been checking behind areas and trying to jump to spots that seem inaccessible because they've been hiding upgrades well in these levels. The presentation and the story aren't bad either, feel like I'm watching a lil comedy/action anime.

I'm def taking my time. I just beat the lava area, but had to take a break my hands hurt after a bit. I aint in DMC shape anymore :flabbynsick:
I'm always reminding myself to look up, cause they hide a lot of upgrades