Hi-Fi RUSH (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (January 25, 2023)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This game is fun, has an old school vibe and feel to it from the graphics to the gameplay. Can't believe they blessed our game like this without teasing us with trailers and 'deep dives' for 5 years before finally dropping it.

This is the format they need to stick to. Don't even start talking about a game until you are a within 12 months of launch max. With the internet you can build up hype for a game in a few weeks, you don't need 5 fukking years.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How's performance on the Deck? :patrice:
people are saying it runs great, 800p 60fps. it's not very demanding, plus it supports FSR

I think it's cool games are including FSR and DLSS when they don't really 'need' them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has a lot of cutscenes man.:russ: Felt like I was watching a cartoon before I could actually start playing it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game has a lot of cutscenes man.:russ: Felt like I was watching a cartoon before I could actually start playing it.
In hindsight it does for the type of game that this is, but I'm glad it did. It sets the tone and attitude, makes you just wanna sit back, not think too much and have fun.

ya it’s just not for me
I'm surprised you were able to get into a lot of these more recent "deep" gaming and rpg experiences but wasn't able to get into this. This game reminds me of getting home from school on friday. What a time. :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised you were able to get into a lot of these more recent "deep" gaming and rpg experiences but wasn't able to get into this. This game reminds me of getting home from school on friday. What a time. :mjcry:

me???

the only RPGs I’ve really liked/played are the mass effect trilogy and maybe about half of cyberpunk since I’ll probably never finish that game cuz it’s STILL fukking buggy…RPGs are not really my thing at all…I’ve tried to get into them but idk they’re just not fun to me…but that wasn’t why I didn’t like this…I just didn’t like the music-based combat…not saying the game is trash but it’s not something I want to play

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
me???

the only RPGs I’ve really liked/played are the mass effect trilogy and maybe about half of cyberpunk since I’ll probably never finish that game cuz it’s STILL fukking buggy…RPGs are not really my thing at all…I’ve tried to get into them but idk they’re just not fun to me…but that wasn’t why I didn’t like this…I just didn’t like the music-based combat…not saying the game is trash but it’s not something I want to play
I was referencing those playthroughs in particular yes :pachaha:

Didn't you play GOW too or am I misremembering?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
movie game, amiright
giphy.webp