Hi-Fi RUSH (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (January 25, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
90% of the posts in the forspoken thread are about everything, but the game.

:sas2:
Hyperbole. It's more like 50/50, at best. You got all the pre-game hype talk, then the defense of all the criticism, chatter about the main actress and plenty of us gave play by play of our experiences with games, as we always do, unlike ya'll dead ass threads.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hyperbole. It's more like 50/50, at best. You got all the pre-game hype talk, then the defense of all the criticism, chatter about the main actress and plenty of us gave play by play of our experiences with games, as we always do, unlike ya'll dead ass threads.
Meach got the second most posts in the thread and he ain’t played the game.
:mjlol:

So you have to assume a large portion of the posts were arguing with Meach.

500 were from gizmo.

Methodical was the only one really posting about the game :manny:

I’d say probably 25% of the posts were actually about playing the game.

25% were arguing with Meach

25% we’re anticipation

25% were complaining about cacs and the voice acting

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Meach got the second most posts in the thread and he ain’t played the game.
:mjlol:

So you have to assume a large portion of the posts were arguing with Meach.

500 were from gizmo.

Methodical was the only one really posting about the game :manny:

I’d say probably 25% of the posts were actually about playing the game.

25% were arguing with Meach

25% we’re anticipation

25% were complaining about cacs and the voice acting
The fact that you only stating one person as main/only person talking about the game shows how inaccurate you are. There's at least 6 people that continuously talked about their playthroughs from start to finish.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The fact that you only stating one person as main/only person talking about the game shows how inaccurate you are. There's at least 6 people that continuously talked about their playthroughs from start to finish.
Stop it. You came in this thread complaining about a game on a system you don’t own and don’t intend to own.

Now you’re pretending like the majority of the posts in other game threads are about the games and not ancillary bullshyt.

Go eat some food or something. Or maybe play a game. You’re too old for this type of behavior:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stop it. You came in this thread complaining about a game on a system you don’t own and don’t intend to own.

Now you’re pretending like the majority of the posts in other game threads are about the games and not ancillary bullshyt.

Go eat some food or something. Or maybe play a game. You’re too old for this type of behavior:
Where did I complain about this game? You got me fukked up.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The end-game tower trials are hard. I wish they made it easier because it seems way too challenging to complete. I think I am going to do another playthrough soon and try those secret rooms.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
On a scale of 0 - 10 how fun is this? Being a dmc player how important is your style rating?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
On a scale of 0 - 10 how fun is this? Being a dmc player how important is your style rating?
To me it kinda improves on the DMC formula cause the button presses are all very deliberate.

Sometimes DMC games can get kinda button mashy as you work your way through combos and try to catch the timing of when to hit the buttons

In HFR the timing is always tied to the music so your button presses are always very deliberate and there’s no guess work on the actual timing of button presses.

The combat in this game is sublime. If you like games like DMC, Ninja Gaiden etc. You will be into very into this game. “Style” ratings are everything, and it’s very fun, challenging, and fulfilling to reach for high style points.