HHID is probably Nas' most slept on album

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
to me this is his worst album...I hardly ever listen to it..off the top I remember the intro was dope , the song with kanye , black republicans and blunt ashes but thats it ... :manny:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
None of yall like where are they now and who killed it??? the whole album was dope 2 me about on par with all the others except illmatic and stillmatic

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I had my iPod on shuffle today, and let there be light came on, and I was just like damn shyt is classic, I hated on this album cause it wasn't as great as I expected, and the hype for it was at a all time high for any album I can recently remember, so that made me expect more

Daps
Boring album. He sleepwalks through nearly all the tracks.

Only like 5-6 tracks on it. Worst Gnarz solo, aside from Nastradamus.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I actually fukk with a good majority of the songs..it was a pretty solid album it just lacks that proverbial "IT" factor that keeps me calling a great album let alone a classic its just solid :yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Money Over Bullsh!t" being the first song f*cked me up. I thought the album was gonna be straight fire based off that sh!t. Not so much

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You Can't Kill Me and Where Are They Now are boring. Money Over Bullshyt has a wack beat, and it's one of his weakest intro's. Kelis' hook and the song intro of Not Going back were trash, but song is dope... Love the rest of the joints tho

:beli:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i would honestly say streets disciple is his most slept on album

the consensus is that SD is his weakest album, but like all of nas so called wack albums there are a handful of gems that you cant deny are dope songs.

hhid def aint a wack album. musically things are changing and personally you just have to be a nas fan to like most of his work. when someone says something is boring i already know whats up and what type of music moves these dudes.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I listened to it nonstop when it dropped but it got old after a while.

Black Republican still one of the most epic songs ever

and Let There Be Light is just crazy good (cause of Kanye)

couple other joints were fire too but it doesn't play as well today as it did then

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HHID is above SD & Nastradamus on my Nas catalogue bottom list.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would honestly say streets disciple is his most slept on album

the consensus is that SD is his weakest album, but like all of nas so called wack albums there are a handful of gems that you cant deny are dope songs.

hhid def aint a wack album. musically things are changing and personally you just have to be a nas fan to like most of his work. when someone says something is boring i already know whats up and what type of music moves these dudes.

the only true gem on SD is Streets Disciple. All of his other albums have more gems.