HHID is probably Nas' most slept on album

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It gets a lot of talk for its controversial title but musically I feel its his most overlooked. Beat-wise overall its probably his most consistent since Illmatic and he was spittin' that real. Wish he took a more conceptual approach to the album but basically very little skippables on this.

shyt i'm about to throw this on right now.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Agreed. But it's also one of his more forgettable albums too. Consistency is no good if you're consistently boring.

Kanye track was flames tho :smugfavre:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: didn't they push Still Dreaming with Chrisette's beautiful hook and Ye's nice beat? :rudy:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't forget about youuuuuuuuu
money over bullshyt
HHID
blunt ashes
hustlers
OG hope
black republican
still dreaming

dope

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I'm a huge Nas fan and I tried to convince myself to like it. I hadn't had a new Nas album since 2004. He hurt me with that dud

The Message was there but the execution was so mediocre

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly from some of the comments HHID continues to be a very slept on album. It basically has everything that alot of fans want to come at Nas, it has the producer names that they want along with some top features. But as usual for Nas albums too many people look for things to hate on instead of stepping back and looking at all there is to like on it.

Solefool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one of those albums that disappointed in terms of expectations, but was still a dope ass album.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It gets a lot of talk for its controversial title but musically I feel its his most overlooked. Beat-wise overall its probably his most consistent since Illmatic and he was spittin' that real. Wish he took a more conceptual approach to the album but basically very little skippables on this.

shyt i'm about to throw this on right now.

Cosign to the fullest