Hey ya'll, I found a DOPE method of screening who's advice to take on women!

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Fake it till you make it, I guess

Probably the same dudes that used to buy those fake Tommy sweaters in HS. Logo is red & black and shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:beli:

Your missing the point... Its about having standards in life period. Don't wear fake shyt don't fukk with wack females etc.

Nikkaz who will wear fake Gucci more likely to stoop down and scoop some terrible women then feel offended like they ain't get what they paid for :what:

"Nikka u bought that @ the flea market or Nikka u met her while she was married/taken/in-a-train...". Same difference :manny:

Basically the two have relation in the fact that fake gear like bad women all come down to bad decision making skills. Thus such a person shouldn't be offering life advice about women.:myman:
I guess it depends on the item

A nikka wearing a Gucci print jean suit will look like an idiot whether its real or not, and any broad attracted to someone like that wont be far behind in stupidity

I am struggling to think of fake clothes that are OK though. nikkas who rock fakes dont keep it on the low, they get bold like criminals

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc8wxVbM0Sw[/ame]

This nikka put his wifey in fake clothes

I change my mind on this shyt, you right.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so, neggas trynna impress women with 500 dollar jeans and they're confident? Please stop it. It's the same thing with some neggas with lotta tattoos thinking they're tough.

Rep neggas would fake the funk and make the woman feel special :takedat:

Women don't care about all that. As long as you look nice in your attire, you ok. They don't care if it's fake or not.

Even i wouldnt spend $500, thats a little too much. $300 sure. True Religion aside a person that would pay such a high price is likely an enthusiast. He buys them because he REALLY REALLY like em though and must have em on some collector ish...not to impress women :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
as far as the fake clothes there is no NO excuse. If you cant afford to rock or dont want to buy the Gucci belt then spend 40 bucks and cop the plain black authentic Calvin Klein.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
as far as the fake clothes there is no NO excuse. If you cant afford to rock or dont want to buy the Gucci belt then spend 40 bucks and cop the plain black authentic Calvin Klein.

This is why I wear LAND belts, and they aint even poppin stateside. They only in style in the islands. Belts made from hard leather and gold buckles. Been wearing em since high-school.

American's dont even wear this brand... but it's big home.

http://www.landcollections.com/index.php/land-locations/ :popsbang:
(guess they sold out of belts online, they nice tho) - Locations thru the islands, and Miami

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its best to find men who have been through the demonic realm but are now married and stable. Preferably of a seasoned age. What can an individual whos only been dating women 5 years really tell you about women. What can a man whos using women for sexual gratification tell you about settling down and finding a good girl.