Hey ya'll, I found a DOPE method of screening who's advice to take on women!

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I didn't know the fakeness was that deep

I didn't know cats had fakes flyin' overseas

My cousins has a bunch of fake shoes :guilty: and I'm thinkin' he just went to the mall or flea market

I had a run of buying fakes, in high school, and I didn't even know they were fugazi

Man...

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
B

That thread is repugnant

I'm not even a fly, flashy dude (really only care about my shoes being name brand) and I'm feelin' :smh:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:rudy:

Negga, please stop lol. You should go to those neggas for advice. If neggas can convince ppl what they're wearing is not fake or convince ppl that their copies are as good as the real ones, you should go to them to get advice about women. Neggas got enough confidence to rock fake knowing they may get clowned if ppl find out.

Neggas who go spend 500 on a pair of jeans lack confidence. Imagine if the girl they trynna impress tell em the jeans are wack. That negga life is shattered. Those rep neggas got enough confidence to feed the woman a dollar menu and tell em they wanted to do smth special or smth out the norm and the woman would believe em.

So, go to my negga Reincar for advice :ahh:

But, they don't have enough confidence to wear legit clothing that is reasonably priced and socialize with women with that...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But, they don't have enough confidence to wear legit clothing that is reasonably priced and socialize with women with that...

WOMEN HAVE FAKE BREAST, FAKE BUTT, MAKE UPS AND U THINK THEY CARE ABOUT FAKE CLOTHES :shaq:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Long as they not buying hookers:manny:...I want u to trust me but u think I ain't got my eye on them fake azz beats by somee nikka named dre headphones:mjpls:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
There was this thing on the news about women who buy and wear fakes. They did a study that found women who wear fake ish, are more likely to lie. I'm sure it applies to men as well.

Read this: Faking It: Why Wearing Designer Knockoffs May Have Hidden Psychological Costs: Scientific American

:naw: this flawed ass fake system aint shyt...so a few more stole in the study and cheated but what does it say about the women qwho thought they had the real shyt and still stole? title garbage breh

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
:naw: this flawed ass fake system aint shyt...so a few more stole in the study and cheated but what does it say about the women qwho thought they had the real shyt and still stole? title garbage breh

Ok fine, but what in THE f@ck is up with that smiley?!?!
Get someone to fix that for you, breh. :thumbsdown: