Hey ya'll, I found a DOPE method of screening who's advice to take on women!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:rudy:

Negga, please stop lol. You should go to those neggas for advice. If neggas can convince ppl what they're wearing is not fake or convince ppl that their copies are as good as the real ones, you should go to them to get advice about women. Neggas got enough confidence to rock fake knowing they may get clowned if ppl find out.

Neggas who go spend 500 on a pair of jeans lack confidence. Imagine if the girl they trynna impress tell em the jeans are wack. That negga life is shattered. Those rep neggas got enough confidence to feed the woman a dollar menu and tell em they wanted to do smth special or smth out the norm and the woman would believe em.

So, go to my negga Reincar for advice :ahh:

:heh: not really breh

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Negga, please stop lol. You should go to those neggas for advice. If neggas can convince ppl what they're wearing is not fake or convince ppl that their copies are as good as the real ones, you should go to them to get advice about women. Neggas got enough confidence to rock fake knowing they may get clowned if ppl find out.

Neggas who go spend 500 on a pair of jeans lack confidence. Imagine if the girl they trynna impress tell em the jeans are wack. That negga life is shattered. Those rep neggas got enough confidence to feed the woman a dollar menu and tell em they wanted to do smth special or smth out the norm and the woman would believe em.

:ohhh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

hrnh29_th.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:heh: not really breh

so, neggas trynna impress women with 500 dollar jeans and they're confident? Please stop it. It's the same thing with some neggas with lotta tattoos thinking they're tough.

Rep neggas would fake the funk and make the woman feel special :takedat:

Women don't care about all that. As long as you look nice in your attire, you ok. They don't care if it's fake or not.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: hold up breh, the #hardonhoes movement is official

The shyt is childish. If you don't know how to be a gentleman and a real nikka at the same time then you out here failing. Hoes dont need to be in my circle. Females, homegirls, women i deal with them...never hoes. And i for damn sure aint bout to waste the energy to be "hard" on them.

I dismiss hoes and keep it moving. Some of these nikkas goin out they way to be hard on hoes....

Them nikkas deal with emotions like bytches :stopitslime:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so, neggas trynna impress women with 500 dollar jeans and they're confident? Please stop it. It's the same thing with some neggas with lotta tattoos thinking they're tough.

Rep neggas would fake the funk and make the woman feel special :takedat:

Women don't care about all that. As long as you look nice in your attire, you ok. They don't care if it's fake or not.

Lol everyone don't do shyt to impress bytches. Some nikkas just like certain designers and can actually afford it.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's not really as simple as 'take advice on women from dudes who get lots of p*ssy'

Most dudes who get ridiculous amounts of p*ssy have ridiculous amounts of money/social status/good looks/tall/ripped/etc. p*ssy just comes to them, they don't necessarily do shyt for it.

Take advice from funny looking or average dudes who still get women..

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Some items just make sense to cop from China. I mainly rock streetwear from different namebrands authentic but I affilaate market so all that shyt is free. Levis jeans ain't gone break the bank. Only my Lebrons and Nike's be hitting and they authentic.

But fukk paying $500 for a belt. Or for example was in Atlantis this weekend for memorial day and went in versace store and they want $1480 for a long sleeve shirt.... Nah

I see why some people wear reps. Its their money anyway.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Some items just make sense to cop from China. I mainly rock streetwear from different namebrands authentic but I affilaate market so all that shyt is free. Levis jeans ain't gone break the bank. Only my Lebrons and Nike's be hitting and they authentic.

But fukk paying $500 for a belt. Or for example was in Atlantis this weekend for memorial day and went in versace store and they want $1480 for a long sleeve shirt.... Nah

I see why some people wear reps. Its their money anyway.

If you can't afford $500 belt you should buy a quality no name belt that costs $50.

All people who buy fake shyt want to project to others that they have money when they do not. That is the only reason people buy fake shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas who buy real shyt can still have problems with women

Figuring out who to listen to is very simple

Dudes who are successful with women

:beli:

Your missing the point... Its about having standards in life period. Don't wear fake shyt don't fukk with wack females etc.

Nikkaz who will wear fake Gucci more likely to stoop down and scoop some terrible women then feel offended like they ain't get what they paid for :what:

"Nikka u bought that @ the flea market or Nikka u met her while she was married/taken/in-a-train...". Same difference :manny:

Basically the two have relation in the fact that fake gear like bad women all come down to bad decision making skills. Thus such a person shouldn't be offering life advice about women.:myman: