Hey ya'll, I found a DOPE method of screening who's advice to take on women!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
A lotta fellas give advice on ladies on the coli, and me being a young impressionable young man, I listen to everybody. This can lead to disaster, so I found a full proof method to find out exactly which coli posters should we ignore and which ones we should listen to.

It's just one step one.

You go to

THIS THREAD

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...ike-them-beats-bruce-lee-77.html#.UNY4dazrCo0

And if they have serious posts and pictures in this thread, and are talking about how high quality the goods are, you can just filter them out in your mind as someone who's advice you should instantly ignore.

nikkas walking around like "Nobody can tell the difference tho"

nikkas rockin gucci print scarves up and down shyt lookin like the decals on the whips in need for speed and shyt :snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
tumblr_li9yvqLHwl1qd7zdw.gif

Broke, I read this shyt like 10 times and I still don't get it :dwillhuh:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lotta fellas give advice on ladies on the coli, and me being a young impressionable young man, I listen to everybody. This can lead to disaster, so I found a full proof method to find out exactly which coli posters should we ignore and which ones we should listen to.

It's just one step one.

You go to

THIS THREAD

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...ike-them-beats-bruce-lee-77.html#.UNY4dazrCo0

And if they have serious posts and pictures in this thread, and are talking about how high quality the goods are, you can just filter them out in your mind as someone who's advice you should instantly ignore.

nikkas walking around like "Nobody can tell the difference tho"

nikkas rockin gucci print scarves up and down shyt lookin like the decals on the whips in need for speed and shyt :snoop:

i don't get the connection, maybe you mean it's a good way to filter out the 6+ figure ballers

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas who buy real shyt can still have problems with women

Figuring out who to listen to is very simple

Dudes who are successful with women

- get women
- don't complain about them

Dealing with women isn't even that complicated to where advice is really necessary. "So easy, a caveman could do it dawg" - Killer Cameron

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who are out here getting females aren't running to a message board talking about how "ho's aint shyt" and the HARD on HOES movement...

:childplease: they too busy fukking.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Broke Wave I've been ignoring that thread for the longest

Is it just a thread about the fugazi stuff they cop and sell?

Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Broke Wave I've been ignoring that thread for the longest

Is it just a thread about the fugazi stuff they cop and sell?

its nikkas on there buying fake shyt and then other nikkas trying to convince themselves that their so frugal and intelligent... and gassing up the quality actin like they pulled a heist and shyt :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
its nikkas on there buying fake shyt and then other nikkas trying to convince themselves that their so frugal and intelligent... and gassing up the quality actin like they pulled a heist and shyt :laff:

:rudy:

Negga, please stop lol. You should go to those neggas for advice. If neggas can convince ppl what they're wearing is not fake or convince ppl that their copies are as good as the real ones, you should go to them to get advice about women. Neggas got enough confidence to rock fake knowing they may get clowned if ppl find out.

Neggas who go spend 500 on a pair of jeans lack confidence. Imagine if the girl they trynna impress tell em the jeans are wack. That negga life is shattered. Those rep neggas got enough confidence to feed the woman a dollar menu and tell em they wanted to do smth special or smth out the norm and the woman would believe em.

So, go to my negga Reincar for advice :ahh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation