Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And yet he’s been mentioning me for the last few weeks.

inadvertently out yourselves, brehs. Yeah, why do you care so much trying to decipher unless you’re into that type of shyt yourself? Answer your own question.
giphy.gif
****, try harder with your research my sexually confused breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC Gonna be late to court tomorrow but she a lawyer so she'll get a pass. She need to worry about that blood gang meeting though, because he might get his ass beat. I'm sure her boy Fivio Foreign will bail her out though because she looks like Bernice Burgos. All this while being a single parent of 5011 kids. Still manages to have 47,000 posts in 3 years. What a legend.

Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC Gonna be late to court tomorrow but she a lawyer so she'll get a pass. She need to worry about that blood gang meeting though, he might get his ass beat. I'm sure her boy Fivio Foreign will bail her out though because she looks like Bernice Burgos. All this while being a single parent of 5011 kids. What a legend.

:deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude been creating threads about that poster since 2012 - it’s 2020 . 8 yrs he’s been on a mission as if he’s triggered about what he engaged in ?
:jbhmm::what:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-somebody-please-ban-****-aka-sierra-mist-please.33129/

Pretend to be a woman online, brehs

Damn, I know ya'll tryna be cool and not be like the Hamster but damn can ya'll please IP ban that tranny, wanna be peruvian woman, nutcase ass nikka for once.

Ohhh that's where you got your strategy. My nikka Sierra Misty might be on to something. :ohhh:

Say who dat dere in your avi picture

2013-
See bk and brook crushed the buildings on buddy. Night night Sierra Mist lol. Shout to Jack Splatter

nikka did you just call Sierra Mist a real nikka. :wtf: If that's a real nikka? I'll be a fukk nikka all day

Stop derailing threads with 5 pages of back and forth with Sierra Mist. Damn ok, nikkas hate dude, now move on. That shyt is played out.

____
MY current girl is so fit. Nice tight body and huge perky tetas. :whoo:
Drop them pictures ninja. :takedat:

Misty, you my nikka but you was cupcaking like a mufukka for ol girl in that thread the other day. You was writing soliloquies and shyt my nikka. :heh:

Why is he asking for pictures if he’s so concerned about dude being a “n—-a”, I’m lost, wasn’t around that time so from an outsider’s perspective, shyt ain’t adding up with all of this posturing that he’s doing. I mean...
:francis::huhldup:

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC Gonna be late to court tomorrow but she a lawyer so she'll get a pass. She need to worry about that blood gang meeting though, because he might get his ass beat. I'm sure her boy Fivio Foreign will bail her out though because she looks like Bernice Burgos. All this while being a single parent of 5011 kids. Still manages to have 47,000 posts in 3 years. What a legend.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This dude been creating threads about that poster since 2012 - it’s 2020 . 8 yrs he’s been on a mission as if he’s triggered about what he engaged in ?
:jbhmm::what:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-somebody-please-ban-****-aka-sierra-mist-please.33129/

2013-
@Houston911 You gonna come cap for her/him again? :russ: Yeah **** you a fukk boy and drive real women away. I am your arch enemy fukk nikka. :demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Houston911 You gonna come cap for her/him again? :russ: Yeah **** you a fukk boy and drive real women away. I am your arch enemy fukk nikka. :demonic:
You’ve called this poster that as well. And he has NEVER been known to get down like that. That’s not even his lane. You have literally called any poster that who disagrees with you. You have called multiple posters that “Sierra mist” . Dude you have a serious personal issue that you apply to multiple posters. Shall I continue??
:comeon:

how i express myself is what it is

don't take offense

or take offense

it's up to you ha

I'm getting Sierra Mist vibes. :patrice:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/top...ng-hit-by-a-train.753080/page-5#post-36110793

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmmm - you’ve addressed multiple posters like that, even yourself. I’m posting your own facts and quotes while you continue to deflect with accusations and no back up. for a person whose not getting fukked or fukking with no prior ties, you seem real pressed Umkayyy -

I'm ****, brehs.

Wasn't BK Giggles ****?

So Chief Queen is ****. :leon:
You know **** stayed in TSC and loved wrestling. :sas2:

Her Avi looks like one of those pics **** used to post. :patrice:

This chick who voted no is prolly ****. How many times have you heard aliases say "who is this **** guy" It always comes from some random new chick who is later exposed. :usure:

Last edited: