Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The projection
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/quick-question-is-that-nikka-ralo-gay.612446/

I came across a vlog of his on my YouTube alerts. Sooo noticed his media dude is gay as hell. I was like cool, brah don't discriminate. Later in the video, I noticed Ralo mannerisms and I was like. :ohhh:

why you interested OP? :mjlol:

I wonder if gay people hate gay activists like black people hate civil rights activists.

That gay ass nikka can ball his ass off

Been told ya'll that gay shyt is over exaggerated by hating ass nikkas. Yeah they have gay people here but they stay in their lane.

@Ohms Law you gay nikka?

Why don't you weirdos get off this gay nikkas dikk? :rudy:

“They stay in their lane” but this poster^^ and dude are on a Bussy conquest with random female coli posters and then get mad as fuk when nothing comes from their “discoveries”

:deadmanny:Username to thread OP creation coorelation . OP is an admitted std having faggit and His cohort can’t stop gaying - both try to Refer to a black woman with the “man” insult while displaying their own tendencies.

what have we learned here this evening, boys and girls?? Authenticity negates the superficial - the loudest in the room usually are what they accuse others of in order to hide their own activities. Give prior enough rope and they expose themselves.

Last edited:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
So dude was a troll, a million times worse than @Malcolmxxx_23, yall booted him off of here and then the widely believed theory is he reinvented himself and came back as a tranny? :deadmanny:
He or "IT" pretended to be a latina female for many years.. People believed him and thought he was a woman for a long time.

Has a thing for wrestling, lives in NY..

And collected dikk pics for exposal threads.

**** has never left this site

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
He or "IT" pretended to be a latina female for many years.. People believed him and thought he was a woman for a long time.

:dead:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So dude was a troll, a million times worse than @Malcolmxxx_23, yall booted him off of here and then the widely believed theory is he reinvented himself and came back as a tranny? :deadmanny:
He was known to convincingly pose as women on sohh and did it multiple times. It got to the point where every woman was being accused of being **** regardless of if that was true or not.

He still strikes fear in brehs who like to simp whatever woman that joins this site.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

And **** used named like Bella and Sierra. Sound familiar? :sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if you not gay, why the fukk would you worry about it being gay people here? :dahell: Ya'll know how many bad bytches in this damn city?

And yet he’s been mentioning me for the last few weeks.

inadvertently out yourselves, brehs. Yeah, why do you care so much trying to decipher unless you’re into that type of shyt yourself? Answer your own question.
giphy.gif