HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
one of the plot holes that always piss me off is in jurassic park two when that big ol boat crash into the land all the crew is dead and the captain hand is still on the wheel, but the TRex is locked up in the cage. how all the crew die?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
All those machineguns/chainguns Batman has went up against & has *NEVER* been shot in the mouth/chin??? Seriously??? :shaq2:

quiz1257outcome1.jpg

Nah, you just gotta dodge and do backflips and shyt....didn't you know? :shaq2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
in fight club..

1. hes in 1 bed room,ed norton is laying on a bed while brad pitt and the girl are having sex up stairs.. but if ed norton is brad pitt, how is the girl getting fukked, while ed norton is in another room covering his ears n shyt?????????????????????????????????????

2. When the owner of the bar comes down and beats up Brat Pitt, Ed Norton doesnt get hurt.. but Ed Norton is Brad Pitt...... :what:

im sure this has been explained some where but I understand that in some scenes it makes sense but these 2.. just doesnt add up..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
in fight club..

1. hes in 1 bed room,ed norton is laying on a bed while brad pitt and the girl are having sex up stairs.. but if ed norton is brad pitt, how is the girl getting fukked, while ed norton is in another room covering his ears n shyt?????????????????????????????????????

2. When the owner of the bar comes down and beats up Brat Pitt, Ed Norton doesnt get hurt.. but Ed Norton is Brad Pitt...... :what:

im sure this has been explained some where but I understand that in some scenes it makes sense but these 2.. just doesnt add up..

Norton personality refuses to see his injuries whenever Tyler Durden gets beat up, it's there but the film decides not to show it (since it's in Norton's personality POV and that would be a dead giveaway) to preserve the twist that Brad and Ed or the same dudes.

If i got a battle suit and can summon a giant robot fighting machine im not going to school.
The fukk truancy court gonna do to me?

Power Rangers? :russ:

I'd be like "fukk school! :yeshrug:"

Chill out at home and wait till dem Putties show up.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Next Friday - Uncle Elroy has a pool and a jacoozi, but mentions to Craig that he never used the pool because 'nobody in the projects could swim'. The in Pinky's Record Store Day-Day is telling the story about how him and Craig were swimming one summer and he got splashed in the face by a piece of doo-doo.

:dwillhuh:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Next Friday - Uncle Elroy has a pool and a jacoozi, but mentions to Craig that he never used the pool because 'nobody in the projects could swim'. The in Pinky's Record Store Day-Day is telling the story about how him and Craig were swimming one summer and he got splashed in the face by a piece of doo-doo.

:dwillhuh:

Maybe Elroy couldn't swim/never learned but Day-Day could swim.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Power Rangers? :russ:

I'd be like "fukk school! :yeshrug:"

Chill out at home and wait till dem Putties show up.

Zordon had access to or knowledge of like 80 zords.
But only lets them use 5-6 at a time to fight for THE SAFETY OF THE UNIVERSE.

So zordon had dude in a firetruck and not the white tigerzord or the green dragonzord?

Thats bullshyt.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:dwillhuh::gladbron:I've never seen this... after all these years. given the fact that he always ate food out of Jerry's fridge, Kramer never had to work a day in his life just chase p*ssy and play board games with Newman:yayo:

somebody brought up a good point about Jerry moving in the building after Kramer did ....so how did Kramer know who Jerry was in that clip?

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Family Matters.....urkel had access to a lot of government based materials (plutonium..radioactive devices) but he didn't work for the government(pre NASA)....why wasn't he arrested and treated as a terrorist?

:pacspit: Stop taking bout plotholes in my fav show. Lol even as a 8 year old some of the shyt in that show had me :snoop:

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
looking back, that show is perfect for that movie/tv cliche thread on here. in no world does Shawn not end up with Topanga.

He does end up with her, after a couple of years of Shawn fukin her and Cory being the simp to save her.