LWO
tumblr_mcs5lt2JR11rre65vo1_400.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Anaconda...

it takes days for the average anaconda to swallow a whole meal (i.e. rodents..boars)...but these anaconda's (which were not exposed to any type of radiation or mutation) could swallow an entire human being in a matter of seconds...:childplease:
Im pretty sure youre confusing swallowing with digesting...of course it doesnt take seconds...but a couple of hours is reasonable enough to swallow anything a snake like that can handle, iirc

Daps
Reppin
London
Twilight (:whoa:): Bella's father allows her to marry a vampire and assosciate with people who are killers by their very nature, dude even shows up at the wedding with a smile on his face to give her away.

Actually this applies to any work of romantic vampire fiction. These women are really going to look past the fact that their man is a killer with multiple bodies under his belt along with the fact that he primarily sees her entire species as food

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Im pretty sure youre confusing swallowing with digesting...of course it doesnt take seconds...but a couple of hours is reasonable enough to swallow anything a snake like that can handle, iirc

Yea my fault I didn't mean "days" for swallowing but it does take a while for them to swallow a huge meal. ..

20100115-rock-python.jpg

that's a python trying to swallow a baby deer. ..i seen footage where the crew was there almost the entire day watching one snake ingest a meal that big.. .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Twilight (:whoa:): Bella's father allows her to marry a vampire and assosciate with people who are killers by their very nature, dude even shows up at the wedding with a smile on his face to give her away.

Actually this applies to any work of romantic vampire fiction. These women are really going to look past the fact that their man is a killer with multiple bodies under his belt along with the fact that he primarily sees her entire species as food

One big offender is Vampire Diaries. Damon Salvatore spent almost 2 seasons as a dedicated psycho killing innocents all willy nilly but now the main chick (some of the victims were even close friends and family of hers for fukks sake) is having a dilemma of choosing to date him or his younger brother Stefan Salvatore (who had a rep of being a serial killer that takes his victims body apart after drinking them and then putting them back together) :wtf:

These bytches cray...

Daps
Reppin
London
One big offender is Vampire Diaries. Damon Salvatore spent almost 2 seasons as a dedicated psycho killing innocents all willy nilly but now the main chick (some of the victims were even close friends and family of hers for fukks sake) is having a dilemma of choosing to date him or his younger brother Stefan Salvatore (who had a rep of being a serial killer that takes his victims body apart after drinking them and then putting them back together) :wtf:

These bytches cray...

:mindblown: Straight stupidity.

YBE

Banned
Daps

Then, the writers try to make the hunters (or other people trying to kill the vampires) look like the evil ones. Eventhough I watch the show, I be like...."Really?" :upsetfavre:

Vampire Diaries for example, take the Caroline broad. She ripped some black boy's throat out at a carnival when she first turned. Innocent dude, minding his business.....dead as fukk :dead: They just pretended like she never did that and her dad (a hunter) was just picking on her when he tried to kill her :comeon:

YBE

Banned
Daps

These bytches cray...

haha...didnt see your post.

the fact that Bonnie is still friends with Elena after losing her entire family cuz of her selfish ass is :aicmon: "bytch, all this shyt is your fault. All this shyt" :aicmon:

Thousands of dudes to choose from in Mystic Falls. You choose two fukkin vampires....when you watch the show from other characters' perspective beside the main three, shyt turns from a love story to "kill these nikkas man" :sitdown:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Forrest Gump

So dude was a millionaire and retard and the only woman who would give him ass was Jenny?

Sure she had the inside track but no other women came around and tried to take advantage of his simple ass?
To be fair the Gold Diggers in Forrest's day weren't as vicious as the current crop. Another thing with all the shyt he accomplished he wasn't too mentally challenged, I think my man Gump was :troll:ing us.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
In Looper, the guy that was sent back from the future should have all the names of the people that would present problems when they had to be executed in 30 years, and never hire them.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
In Looper again, at the end of the movie...shoot your arm/leg off...commitin is not necessary.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Scooby Doo - did these kids charge for their services? Where the fukk did they get money from? Let's say they were 19-21, the Mystery Machine has hella miles on it...oil change? repairs? maintenance? gas money? flat tires? And how the fukk did they manage to stay at hotels, eat and do laundry? But at least they saw the U.S., Griswald style

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
In Looper, the guy that was sent back from the future should have all the names of the people that would present problems when they had to be executed in 30 years, and never hire them.

they were different timelines. That is why Bruce remembered killing his future self when he was young.

YBE

Banned
Daps
@Dooby

In Looper, I thought that Jeff Bridges was Kid Blue (the dude who kept fukking up) from the future. It would've made sense, Jeff Bridges was a fukkup in the future, so they sent him back in time to do that shyt ass job. Then especially when they made it so everybody got killed by Old Joe except Kid Blue. Obviously I was wrong tho :heh: