HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In the movie Fresh. Michael sets up Esteban to go down for mad long time and the next day he goes to see his pops at the park where he plays chess.

How could he even be around the next day without going into witness protection straight away? As soon as Esteban touches down in central booking or whatever he's gonna call his people and have little dude handled.

Also, couldn't Esteban go after his aunt, the lady he was staying with in that over crowded house? Or his father? The sh!t was bound to catch up with Michael real soon.

From my understanding, he was leaving right after he saw pop dukes. That still doesn't matter since there would be a price on his head so big, one of the cops prob would've perforated his body.

The Warriors - you mean to tell me NONE of y'all n!ggas knew how to steal a car? Out of all 9 of you...8 since Cleon was taken down right away...0 was a car thief? Better yet, none of y'all could rob somebody, and make that call to your other factions? Y'all the only gang in the city still working with 8 members after the truce is over. By the time y'all done fought your way home, Rogues done BS'd the whole night, The Riffs done been on chill mode and they still get there same time y'all do. See what a car can do?

Wargames - Why give a computer the ability to launch codes on its own? That ish should've only been a button.

Full House - Joey went from the couch, to the basement, to what I assume is Jesse's old room. You not ready to get your own spot yet?

Family Matters - all of the ish Urkel invented, why is he still poor and living in the Chi? He should have a mansion.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief...

Yea...that movie :hmm:

So, this is supposed to be a children's movie or at the very least for teenagers/young adults right? Percy is the son of Poseidon. Anabeth (the girl he & Brandon T. Jackson run around with the entire movie) is the daughter of Athena. They're supposed to be love interests. For some reason, I didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched it. It just dawned on me....these muthafukkas is cousins :russ:

ancient greek gods thought it was ok for brothers and sisters to fukk breh

fukking cousins aint shyt to them, it was like ancient Alabama over there

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
In Breaking Bad. When Hank goes to the place where Jesse's RV is stored, how come he didn't notice Walt's car parked there?

Walt had pulled up there earlier to negotiate getting rid of the RV. His car was right there. How come Hank didn't recognize his car being there right away? Plus that car had a smashed wind shield. He shoulda noticed that as soon as he got there.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Who the fukk designed the highways in the new Total Recall :mindblown:

I was watching the car chase this morning and wondered what happened to the dividers to keep cars from driving on the wrong side of the road.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Forrest Gump

So dude was a millionaire and retard and the only woman who would give him ass was Jenny?

Sure she had the inside track but no other women came around and tried to take advantage of his simple ass?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Anaconda...

it takes days for the average anaconda to swallow a whole meal (i.e. rodents..boars)...but these anaconda's (which were not exposed to any type of radiation or mutation) could swallow an entire human being in a matter of seconds...:childplease:

Gargoyles....

destroy the gargoyles in the morning when they turn into stone....the end!

Hurricane Starang

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Slugger
Taken 2: The amount of times they coulda just killed his wife and be done with it but nooo they had to hang her upside down to give him enough time to save her which was just stupid anyway and then when they did have her again they moved to another location with her. Just kill her you dumb fukks and have your revenge :what: The whole movie was stupid, Neeson always turning up just in time :shaq2:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
My dude Bane really traveling to different continents to the Asian prison he controls?? No terrorist would be attacking one city and constantly using air travel then go back to gotham.:ld:

There's also problems with The dark knight (why not blame the joker for harvey's death, he's killed mad people this entire movie), but the latest one expanded on the silliness.:leostare:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Forrest Gump

So dude was a millionaire and retard and the only woman who would give him ass was Jenny?

Sure she had the inside track but no other women came around and tried to take advantage of his simple ass?

They still aint released the uncut version of forrest having late night romps with gold diggin pawgs. Quite graphic in nature i hear.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Looper

Joseph Gordon Levitt could have kept the gold and had MAD money and do crazy ratchet shyt and move to Japan and he would have lived until he was 50 BUT...he kills himself at his regular age :to:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Volcano

So massive amounts of lava activity goes
undetected underneath Los Angeles, one of the
most premier cities in the world up until it
starts flowing into the subway :shaq2:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
beauty and the beast, lock a bytch in your house till she gets stockholm syndrome and falls in love with you

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Enemy of the State...

the shoot out scene at the end when Will hides under the table....bullets flying everywhere and everyone gets shot but him. ...:childplease:....u tellin me not one gun got let off at a down angle? ...no ricochets?....dude was perfectly safe under a raggedy wooden table. ...:stopitslime: