HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Scarface - Frank, you're a big time drug lord. Have some fukkin' dignity and go out like Stringer Bell dammit!! Dude showed absolutely no heart at all.

Get on the Bus - WHY in the hell did that dude admit to being a former mass murderer in front of a cop of all people?! :snoop:

As for that cop talking about "you know what would stop the violence? Locking someone like you up" No dumbass, how about changing the conditions people in the ghetto have to live in and dealing with the root causes? :childplease:

City of God - Why did Blacky have to tell Carrot that he accidently shot Benny at his going away party? All he had to say was somebody shot Benny instead of implicating himself since no one even noticed or would have even suspected him. Plus how did he know Lil Ze was coming back to take Carrot's drug den immediately after?

Marked for Death - Not every Jamaican is mystical, has dreadlocks and smokes ganja. You mean to tell me they couldn't have got one 'baldhead' Jamaican in the flick?? :shaq2:

Shame -Come on, dude had the social skills of a dead crab and had no game whatsoever. You know that sista wouldn't have given him the time of day if he was black. She would have just put it down to him being a lame....and she lets him drag her off to some hotel for sex like the day after when they barely even spoke? Aiight whatever lol. :dry:

Obsessed -'Hot' white chick is lusting after the only brotha in the office and all the white dudes around him are not only cool with it, but actively encourage it too? What universe does that happen in?

that was the only thing wrong with obsessed?

not the rape of a man/boss that went no where.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Enter The Dragon

My N!gga Williams got owned by a 59 year old Chinese man with bad kidneys. Didn't even land a punch. Why didn't he just tackle the dude down?

Williams was giving him work, but you forget, he had that iron hand, so once Williams got smacked with it, he was already hurt, but continued to fight. Once that bird flew in his face, it was a wrap though.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
any movie/tv show where in the prelude to combat it is discovered that the one and only Asian dude has master level karate skills.. .:comeon:....every Asian person can't possibly hone in on their inner chi....

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP
How the hell was Sidney so confident that Billy could make that full court hook shot in order to get his girl on Jeopardy? Sidney was struggling, hustling his ass off, working multiple jobs etc. But puts his car on the line.

KING KONG
So they can just take Kong to America like that and put him on display. Where's all the military with their weapons pointed in case Kong escapes?! And how come nobody gave a fukk about the dinosaurs. The science world shoulda flipped when they heard there were still live dinosaurs.

GHOSTBUSTERS
Why didn't their franchise go global? There's gotta be ghosts all over the world. They should be rich as fukk!

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN
Million things running through his head aside, I'm still mad he got shot in the leg.

REC 3
That bony ass bride with working that chainsaw. Fukk that, those shyts are heavy!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Best of The Best - Been a long time since I've seen this movie but I'll be damned they couldn't find a legit Asian for the teams spiritual guru who was instead a :flabbynsick: lookin' white lady

:comeon:

Look how she look now

220px-Academy_Awards_afterparty_CUN_Sally_Kirkland.jpg

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragonball Z:
:comeon: This nikka Majin Boo was too damn powerful. Can regenerate in the blink of an eye... can turn anything into whatever he wants.... his voice can break down dimensional walls:facepalm:. Toriyama was trolling all us with this character. Series should've ended after Perfect Cell, or maybe do an entire arc with Brolly.

The Program:
My favorite sports movie of all time. However, anybody that played college football knows that there's no way in hell you have time/energy to do ANYTHING outside of training camp. This crazy fukk Steve Lattimer is in the weightroom IMMEDIATELY after practice push pressing every weight in that muthafukka. Ain't that much steroid in the world :aicmon:. Every practice in camp leaves you :dead:
And then Joe Kane playing tennis with that broad and pursuing her like that:ufdup:. Dude is the starting QB of the team.... he would've had meetings and film study out the ass. The camp schedule tells you when to eat, lift, shower, and whipe ya ass.... ain't no way he wouldve' had time for anything else.

Aladdin:
So you become Prince Ali "Fabulous He" Ali Ababa, and you only choose to simp one chick?? :why: You're a prince in an Arab country son..... go get you a harem of dimes and demand to Princess Jasmine that she marry your ass and have your seed.
:russ: at frontin' like Princess Jasmine would have a say-so in any of this.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Scarface - Frank, you're a big time drug lord. Have some fukkin' dignity and go out like Stringer Bell dammit!! Dude showed absolutely no heart at all.

City of God - Why did Blacky have to tell Carrot that he accidently shot Benny at his going away party? All he had to say was somebody shot Benny instead of implicating himself since no one even noticed or would have even suspected him. Plus how did he know Lil Ze was coming back to take Carrot's drug den immediately after?

gotta reply to my two favorite movies.. frank was soft.. that's the only reason tony ever tried that shyt with his wife.. he said it the first night he met him when he was talking to manny

and black and carrot were cool. carrot gave blacky the drug apt to handle. so that was like his boss/big homie. so he ran over there shook like help me.. they already said benny was the only thing keeping ze from carrot. so after he was dead he spiced up the story a little bit. carrot knew ze would come now and was pissed he started a war, plus benny was his boy too.

blacky thought he would get backup.. carrot wasn't having that shyt.. same way he had to kill his boy earlier when he didn't pay up... carrot's big homie gave him the apt.. carrot's boy fukked up, carrot shot him and gave it to blacky. all the stories in city of god are just repeating.. shows its a never ending cycle where they all get killed. its a lot deeper than people take it for

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
the steve harvey show

steve quits the entertainment industry
and just lands a job as a music teacher?
no degree or board of education approval?
just the ok from his old high school classmate,
who knows if this guy is a sex offender or
worse and he gets access to peoples children on
a daily basis:aicmon:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ferris Bueller's Day Off...

during the parade scene there was a line of parade floats coming down the street...then they stopped the float with ferris on it singin....wtf happened to the rest of the floats?...since when do they stop an entire parade just to listen to some unknown kid lip sync a song...:mindblown:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Die Hard 2

Dudes just doing pilates in their room butt ass naked :what: don't they come into hallway nude :why: Whose the Mr.Cee muthafukka that came up with that idea.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief...

Yea...that movie :hmm:

So, this is supposed to be a children's movie or at the very least for teenagers/young adults right? Percy is the son of Poseidon. Anabeth (the girl he & Brandon T. Jackson run around with the entire movie) is the daughter of Athena. They're supposed to be love interests. For some reason, I didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched it. It just dawned on me....these muthafukkas is cousins :russ:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief...

Yea...that movie :hmm:

So, this is supposed to be a children's movie or at the very least for teenagers/young adults right? Percy is the son of Poseidon. Anabeth (the girl he & Brandon T. Jackson run around with the entire movie) is the daughter of Athena. They're supposed to be love interests. For some reason, I didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched it. It just dawned on me....these muthafukkas is cousins :russ:

the address that issue in the book. Simply put, it doesn't count.