HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Martin....2 things..

the ep where martin goes to the DMV...he tells gina that he has the day off...but it was saturday...:what: most folks got the day off on a weekend...

the ep where martin and tommy fight and end the friendship...at the movies martin and tommy fight over the armrest...why didn't Gina just sit on the other side of Martin to begin with...:why:

To be fair Martin did work as a radio host so his hours probably aren't going to be a standard M-F 9-5

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This man
Kevin-james-mma-skinny-here-comes-boom.jpg

Winning at UFC against this mothafukka

krzysztof-soszynski.JPG

:childplease: :comeon:

Here's the crazy thing...Look up Roy Nelson and it kinda looks like that match-up and the fat guy wins most of those fights.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
New Jack City...

like 10 people had a clear shot at Ice-T when they figured out he was 5-0....not one bullet landed?...:childplease:....dude could barely run in his gator shoes and still had a chance to turn around and take a shot at 10 dudes firing guns....:shaq2:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A garbage movie.....but in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', Jennifer Love Hewitt pulls her car over, after hearing a noise, and finds like 200 huge crabs eating a corpse in the trunk, she runs to dudes house, and I'm assuming, maybe less then ten min later, she and her friends come out and the trunk is spotless.

So, the killer, that retarded fisherman, had time to get rid of a fukking corpse, and a hundred sea crabs, as well as the smell that would leave, the residue of the ocean, and have no one in a suburban neighborhood see some creepy fukk loading a dead body and hermit crabs into a truck? shyt was ridiculous. And, a lot of effort...for what purpose, should just leave it in there. Can you imagine the effort?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was watching Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves earlier and in one scene the Sheriff of Nottingham tells these two hoes to come see him. One at 10:30 the other at 10:45 now I'm not an expert on that time period, but I'm sure they didn't have clocks in those days.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves earlier and in one scene the Sheriff of Nottingham tells these two hoes to come see him. One at 10:30 the other at 10:45 now I'm not an expert on that time period, but I'm sure they didn't have clocks in those days.

:russ:

what fukkin movie is this

and :wow: at this thread bein upped cuz i was just watchin terminator 2 on AMC . and at the end of the movie when davey from the sopranos takes the form of linda hamilton, why the fukk wouldnt he just stay as himself and rush the kid and throw him into the steel :heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ:

what fukkin movie is this

and :wow: at this thread bein upped cuz i was just watchin terminator 2 on AMC . and at the end of the movie when davey from the sopranos takes the form of linda hamilton, why the fukk wouldnt he just stay as himself and rush the kid and throw him into the steel :heh:
The one with Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Departed - So some ragtag Irish mob who didn't even seem all that bigtime in the first place can just take out Italian mafiosos with no repercussions? :childplease:

Taken - So one dude can singlehandedly bring down an entire criminal organisation on foreign soil? :childplease:

:heh: yo in the departed, did anyone else not get that initial convo between wahlberg, queenan and leo?

why did they go from telling him he couldnt be a cop to getting him to be an undercover?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
in It why do all the kids use this nigggas inhaler....like if some shyt goes down he's gonna need all the shiit up in there why you wasting it for if they wanted to show some type of unity they coulda easily done the hands in, fukk this clown on 3...1, 2, 3
6120859-casual-group-of-friends-with-hands-in-the-middle-indoors.jpg

YBE

Banned
Daps
:heh: yo in the departed, did anyone else not get that initial convo between wahlberg, queenan and leo?

why did they go from telling him he couldnt be a cop to getting him to be an undercover?

Because of his spotty background, they said he could never be official Boston police. His background/skill set was better suited for undercover opps......deep undercover.......like if he got caught, he never met Wahlberg & Queenan type shyt :whoa:

They put him in jail for stripes and his dirtbag cousin gave him an in to Costello's operation. And that was kinda the point. The street punk from Southie with criminals all through his family was the "good cop" while the college boy was a fukkin scumbag.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I'm re-watching the 2nd season right now and I just saw the scene where he goes to see Gretchen at the restaurant.

He was pissed with her and her husband cause he felt they made millions of his hard work and he got screwed so he didn't want their charity.

The way he shoulda looked at it tho, it wasn't charity, it was money that was owed to him. He didn't have to be friends with them, he could just use them for their money.

Anyway, I see it was about his ego but he just complicated his life so much more than it would have been if he just took their money. If it was me, I woulda taken the money. Make things a lot easier and simpler.

It was emasculating. To have your old peer, especially someone you were smarter than at one point, offer you a job, working under him :smugfavre: is kinda sad. Especially a job at a company you founded with him :skip: Maybe if his old partner was sincere, Walt might've swallowed his pride......like if he offered Walt a chance to come back years ago....just because it was right....and not because Skylar told them he had cancer.

I always feel like they jacked that storyline from Ronald Wayne. That dude HAS to be fukking pissed :pachaha:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Scarface - Frank, you're a big time drug lord. Have some fukkin' dignity and go out like Stringer Bell dammit!! Dude showed absolutely no heart at all.

Get on the Bus - WHY in the hell did that dude admit to being a former mass murderer in front of a cop of all people?! :snoop:

As for that cop talking about "you know what would stop the violence? Locking someone like you up" No dumbass, how about changing the conditions people in the ghetto have to live in and dealing with the root causes? :childplease:

City of God - Why did Blacky have to tell Carrot that he accidently shot Benny at his going away party? All he had to say was somebody shot Benny instead of implicating himself since no one even noticed or would have even suspected him. Plus how did he know Lil Ze was coming back to take Carrot's drug den immediately after?

Marked for Death - Not every Jamaican is mystical, has dreadlocks and smokes ganja. You mean to tell me they couldn't have got one 'baldhead' Jamaican in the flick?? :shaq2:

Shame -Come on, dude had the social skills of a dead crab and had no game whatsoever. You know that sista wouldn't have given him the time of day if he was black. She would have just put it down to him being a lame....and she lets him drag her off to some hotel for sex like the day after when they barely even spoke? Aiight whatever lol. :dry:

Obsessed -'Hot' white chick is lusting after the only brotha in the office and all the white dudes around him are not only cool with it, but actively encourage it too? What universe does that happen in?