HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In the anime Grappler Baki. One character has a move that can blind opponents by severing their optic nerves. He does this by sticking his finger in the opponent's neck to pull it out. :what:

Any elementary kid who's taken a science class concerning the human body will tell you the optic nerves connects the eyes and brain via a hole through the eye socket. The fukk is the optic nerve doing in the neck?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Going back to Transformers:

In the movie, Optimus is about to finish Megatron, but then Hot Rod gets in the way. Why didn't Hot Rod just shoot him? By that point, it had already been established that he has guns in his arms. It's also been established that those guns can put a huge fukking hole IN A DAMN SHUTTLE. Why didn't he shoot Megatron? Why did he not shoot the gun away? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY??? :why:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The end of the original "Day of the Dead." While escaping the zombie infested military base the chick opens to a chopper door only to find a waiting zombie inside whom sprung at her to which point she fainted then woke up an an island with her comrade seemingly safe/sound...At no point was it explained how she avoid being bit by the zombie or how did they end up at their current destination.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another that comes to mind is "The Descent 2." After being stabbed by the white broad..the Asian chick was left for dead,wounded and surrounded by human eating mutants only to reemerge on the sequel...Am I really supposed to beleive this little Asian was able to wiggle her way out of that situation?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I'm about to go IN on some movies brehs...

In the first Resident Evil movie, the supercomputer Red Queen explains how zombies reanimate, saying that since hair and nails continue to grow after death, there's enough cellular activity in the body to jump start a corpse. The Problem is, hair and nails DON'T keep growing after death. What also makes this so fukking stupid is that this is coming from a supercomputer supposedly housing vast collections of knowledge and data. :aicmon:

And this all brings me to it's sequel...

In Resident Evil: Apoclypse the established rationale for the zombies from the first movie is completely contradicted when the dead start to rise from motherfukkin' graveyards... LONG after the 'cellular activity' in those dead bodies would have stopped. :mindblown:

Elektra, Yall remember that trash movie right? Won't blame you if you don't but there's a part where Elektra explains her weapons... "The sai is an offensive weapon. For killing." No the fukk it's not. :beli: The sai are defensive weapons designed in the first place to disarm and break swords, historically they're known to be blunt weapons.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:whoa: I'm about to go IN on some movies brehs...

In the first Resident Evil movie, the supercomputer Red Queen explains how zombies reanimate, saying that since hair and nails continue to grow after death, there's enough cellular activity in the body to jump start a corpse. The Problem is, hair and nails DON'T keep growing after death. What also makes this so fukking stupid is that this is coming from a supercomputer supposedly housing vast collections of knowledge and data. :aicmon:

And this all brings me to it's sequel...

In Resident Evil: Apoclypse the established rationale for the zombies from the first movie is completely contradicted when the dead start to rise from motherfukkin' graveyards... LONG after the 'cellular activity' in those dead bodies would have stopped. :mindblown:

Elektra, Yall remember that trash movie right? Won't blame you if you don't but there's a part where Elektra explains her weapons... "The sai is an offensive weapon. For killing." No the fukk it's not. :beli: The sai are defensive weapons designed in the first place to disarm and break swords, historically they're known to be blunt weapons.

clap1.gif

i looked it up. ..ALL true. ...

i use to think the hair/fingernails thing was true for the longest. ..

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Kick A$$

I don't care how much training
you do, a little girl is NOT going to
be able to withstand man strength
punches and kicks to the chest and survive,
one of her ribs would have broke, punctured
her lung and she would have died of internal
bleeding long before the guy even thought about
putting a gun in her face

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Knight Rider

K.I.T.T. could auto inflate
his tires if he caught a flat, but bullet proof
tires? :childplease:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
In Breaking Bad, why the f*ck did Walter not accept Gretchen's money when they offered to pay for his cancer treatment?

He could put all that meth money towards his family's future, not his f*cking hospital bills. He also wouldn't have to lie to his wife about it and be all suspicious and sh!t. U know the wife knows the people that are supposed to be paying for ur treatment, she will find out about it sooner or later and then will wonder where the f*ck the money is coming from.

By doing that he just over complicated his life and things so much when he didn't need to. All the meth money should go to making sure his family is taken care of, not hospital bills. In the 1st couple of seasons most of his money goes to his treatment, not much for his family.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Going back to Transformers:

In the movie, Optimus is about to finish Megatron, but then Hot Rod gets in the way. Why didn't Hot Rod just shoot him? By that point, it had already been established that he has guns in his arms. It's also been established that those guns can put a huge fukking hole IN A DAMN SHUTTLE. Why didn't he shoot Megatron? Why did he not shoot the gun away? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY??? :why:

That was a setup breh! Hot Rod knew that Optimus was gonna hand the matrix over to Ultra Magnus if he died (er'body knew Magnus wasn't about that life even Prime! but he gave it to Magnus anyway.) Galvatron bodied Magnus rocked the matrix as a jesus piece for a few slid it to Hot Rod boom Rodimus Prime leader of the autobots grimy ass b*stard! he never lived up to the hype tho so they brought The Robo-God back!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
In Breaking Bad, why the f*ck did Walter not accept Gretchen's money when they offered to pay for his cancer treatment?

He could put all that meth money towards his family's future, not his f*cking hospital bills. He also wouldn't have to lie to his wife about it and be all suspicious and sh!t. U know the wife knows the people that are supposed to be paying for ur treatment, she will find out about it sooner or later and then will wonder where the f*ck the money is coming from.

By doing that he just over complicated his life and things so much when he didn't need to. All the meth money should go to making sure his family is taken care of, not hospital bills. In the 1st couple of seasons most of his money goes to his treatment, not much for his family.

Basically his ego, we've been over it so many times in the BB threads so I'm too tired to explain in detail but it basically boils down to his ego.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Basically his ego, we've been over it so many times in the BB threads so I'm too tired to explain in detail but it basically boils down to his ego.

Yeah, I'm re-watching the 2nd season right now and I just saw the scene where he goes to see Gretchen at the restaurant.

He was pissed with her and her husband cause he felt they made millions of his hard work and he got screwed so he didn't want their charity.

The way he shoulda looked at it tho, it wasn't charity, it was money that was owed to him. He didn't have to be friends with them, he could just use them for their money.

Anyway, I see it was about his ego but he just complicated his life so much more than it would have been if he just took their money. If it was me, I woulda taken the money. Make things a lot easier and simpler.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Coming to America.. ..

Akeem and Lisa are on the train and she takes off her earrings(worth $500,000) and tosses em back to Akeem.. .Akeem is on a subway train with no weapons.. ..no security. ..and this is NYC in the 80’s where the murder and crime rate is sky high. ...nobody tried to hold this dude up and Jack him?.....:comeon:...that's twice he got away with some bullshyt..cuz Sam Jackson should have been shot him in his face for talking all that smack in the McDowell's restaurant. ...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
That was a setup breh! Hot Rod knew that Optimus was gonna hand the matrix over to Ultra Magnus if he died (er'body knew Magnus wasn't about that life even Prime! but he gave it to Magnus anyway.) Galvatron bodied Magnus rocked the matrix as a jesus piece for a few slid it to Hot Rod boom Rodimus Prime leader of the autobots grimy ass b*stard! he never lived up to the hype tho so they brought The Robo-God back!

:ohhh:

tumblr_lemkdyfPaq1qdoghio1_500.png

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
In the 3rd season of Misfits, the episode about the Nazis.

The Jewish man gets the rewind time power and goes back and tries to kill Hitler. Why the f*ck does he go back and kill him at a time when he's already the Furher?

Wouldn't it make more sense to go back and kill him when's he's still a young nobody? Before he even gets into politics and he's still a young student or whatever.

Killing him then woulda been simple as f*ck. Nobody woulda gave a sh!t or tried to stop him. Just catch him at his house when he's sleeping and that's done.