HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Saved By The Bell: fake IDs to be 18 to get into a club

When they found the bag of money in the mall, and were running away from the guys chasing them, they ran into a bridal shop, miraculously undressed, and moved mannequins, and changed into the same gowns and tuxedos the mannequins were wearing.

Zack could stop time, and moved out of the way so Slater punched Belding, and nobody noticed he disappeared

Dawg Zack and parker Lewis had super powers.
implied in both shows from time to time.

Art Barr

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Also, why isn't Tommy's royal blue muscle car more of a target for rival gangs? That's a very unique car to be on the NY streets, & should've been riddled with bullets seasons ago.

This. Dude is driving a very specific vehicle that you never see in NYC, it’s very loud, he leaves it on the street at night and it isn’t even tinted.

Meanwhile he has no issue blatantly stashing incriminating evidence in the truck or flat out using it to commit crimes. How are people on his and Ghost’s level so quick to use burner phones and toss them but not invest in a couple of bullshyt Toyota Camry’s (which you see everywhere in NY) so they can blend in with no issue. Hell they don’t even try to disguise themselves or take alternative routes in case the cops are watching.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Purge

Gonna ignore the idiocy of the kid letting dude in the house.

Once the dude slides in the house, why was he not thanking the kid, saying i appreciate it. Give the parents some reassurance he was not a threat in any single way. He got in the house mean mugged the kid, mean mugged the parents and then started sneaking around the house. Of course they wanna send him back to the wolves.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Shawshank Redemption....

u climb through a hole in the wall and perfectly replace the poster you used to cover it up from inside the hole??...

Ah, come on now, the poster is attached on top and you just lift it up and let it fall down behind you. :stopitslime:

Bigger logic fail is him not having his cell moved or cleaned or anything for 17 years. :russ:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ah, come on now, the poster is attached on top and you just lift it up and let it fall down behind you. :stopitslime:

the bottom portion of the poster was taped down as well...when the warden threw the rock at it it didn't budge....secure enough to make a hole through it...:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the bottom portion of the poster was taped down as well...when the warden threw the rock at it it didn't budge....secure enough to make a hole through it...:francis:
nope you're remembering it wrong. i thought so too so i went back to watch

at no point in time do they ever show the bottom half of that picture. they only show it once for half a second, and it's not like it'd be blowing, there was no breeze. and they didn't show the rock hitting it, so you don't know if it shifted when that happened or not. it's not hard to throw a rock through paper, even with nothing behind it, let alone mostly wall.. he winged that shyt.. and when he put his hand through, they still didn't show the bottom

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
nope you're remembering it wrong. i thought so too so i went back to watch

at no point in time do they ever show the bottom half of that picture. they only show it once for half a second, and it's not like it'd be blowing, there was no breeze. and they didn't show the rock hitting it, so you don't know if it shifted when that happened or not. it's not hard to throw a rock through paper, even with nothing behind it, let alone mostly wall.. he winged that shyt.. and when he put his hand through, they still didn't show the bottom

when he pushed his hand through the poster doesn't it look secured at the bottom as well??...if it wasn't taped at the bottom it would have pushed in and up.....looked pretty sturdy to me....:manny: