HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
So why does Yogi Bear bother making elaborate traps to steal food. If you think about it he's a bear. Just showing up and walking up to any campers would probably get them to scatter. Also if the park, was famous for having a talking Bear named Yogi, wouldn't people show up specifically just to feed him. He would be knee deep in all of the food he ever wanted.

Old head history. People used to go to Yosemite to feed bears by hand. A lot of them were used to people and people didn't fear and respect them. Wasn't until people started getting hurt by bears on that :feedme::demonic:when they started the whole "don't feed the animals campaigns." We take it for granted now, but wasn't always like parks are today.

Feeding-the-Bears-at-Yellowstone-from-Starling-Travel-450x324.jpg

That's where the joke about Yogi and Booboo come from. People thought it was cute, not some "Gimme the basket or get your ass kicked" :demonic:strongarmed robbery

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Exit Wounds

Watching this now and the part where DMX and Anthony Anderson went to that car dealership and the way DMX just gave one of the salesman a bag filled with money and just drove off without any paperwork being done first and the guy not even counting what was in the bag. :comeon:
This scene right here needs to be explained.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is not movie specific but aimed at all close quarters gun fights against hoardes of zombies/monsters. If one individual of the attacking hoard can be killed by one shot from a pistol, a man standing in a doorway, hallway, or corridor with an assault rifle CANNOT have his position overrun unless his weapon jams or he needs to reload. Secondly, no trained unit is going to allow that man to reload without someone taking his place and returning fire.

Also if a unit has to cross a barrier (like a hedge or something), I'm pretty sure the last man will have someone watching his back as he tries to cross. He won't just turn his back and get attacked by surprise.

Another thing, the conservative use of explosives, poisons, electric shock, etc., against attacking hoardes is inexcusable. (This is why I always choose to use 'special' weapons in video games. If the game gives you a rocket launcher USE THE fukkN ROCKET LAUNCHER.)

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
This is not movie specific but aimed at all close quarters gun fights against hoardes of zombies/monsters. If one individual of the attacking hoard can be killed by one shot from a pistol, a man standing in a doorway, hallway, or corridor with an assault rifle CANNOT have his position overrun unless his weapon jams or he needs to reload. Secondly, no trained unit is going to allow that man to reload without someone taking his place and returning fire.

Also if a unit has to cross a barrier (like a hedge or something), I'm pretty sure the last man will have someone watching his back as he tries to cross. He won't just turn his back and get attacked by surprise.

Another thing, the conservative use of explosives, poisons, electric shock, etc., against attacking hoardes is inexcusable. (This is why I always choose to use 'special' weapons in video games. If the game gives you a rocket launcher USE THE fukkN ROCKET LAUNCHER.)
You served?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You served?
:whoa: nah nah my fault if I came off like that lol. My uncles all served though and I'm around current and former members of the military 24/7.

Just from talking to them and watching those specials on our military capabilities a lot of the failures I see in movies just come off as plot devices.

No stolen valor over here b.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So you mean to tell me That planet that Unicron in transformers the movie destroyed wasn't advanced enough to know Unicron was coming until he was at there doorstep? At least Galactus teleport's. Ya'll scientist didn't see this big ass planet sized robot coming until it was too late? Even with our satellites we would have seen him coming for at least a damn decade. Now smaller shyt does sneak through, but this would be like Mars crashing into earth and we not knowing it till like a day before it happened.