HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Scarface - It makes zero sense that Sosa would need to use Tony to go with Alberto to carry out the hit on that dude.

Sosa said Alberto doesn't speak english and doesn't know his way around the states. So? Sosa obviously had many connections from gangster to high end political in America. He could have used many other people to go with Alberto instead, but he supposedly needed a DRUG BOSS to go with him on a hit that wasn't even in Miami, therefore risking more heat and exposure considering Tony already had a case over him. All Alberto needed was a spanish speaker who was a driver. That's it. :heh:

Also it couldn't have been to test if Tony was about that life because he obviously was.

Tony was a buffoon, Joe.

He did nuffin but simp out and fukk up on bullshyt the whole movie.
Sosa fukked up by listening and trying to use a loose reed style asset.
on a large ticket item so to speak he had no trust in fully.

Art Barr

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The Black Panther

Every thing having to do with how they handled the arrest of Klaw.

:mjlol:

Dude was under minimum security after showing that he's a man with considerable resources and manpower. And he had a history as an international criminal.

Why not put him in a federal building with maximum security? Eric would've never found Wakanda. And there wouldn't have been a mutiny.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Deep Impact/Armaggedon

So you mean to tell me the potential annihilation of the entire planet is possible and every other country in the world is ok with America sending a crew of like 6 people to stop a world ending event? China don't want its own Astronauts to take a crack at this shyt? Russia? Japan? Rest of the planet going to sit on it's hands like "Aight, America got this" And why are so few resources given to both missions? It's not like if they they fail its the end of the world or nothing? Oh right it is? fukk is we sending up 1 or two ships for. with ONE nuke. What if that nuke doesn't work? shyt is pissing me off but its hilarious to think about.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Deep Impact/Armaggedon

So you mean to tell me the potential annihilation of the entire planet is possible and every other country in the world is ok with America sending a crew of like 6 people to stop a world ending event? China don't want its own Astronauts to take a crack at this shyt? Russia? Japan? Rest of the planet going to sit on it's hands like "Aight, America got this" And why are so few resources given to both missions? It's not like if they they fail its the end of the world or nothing? Oh right it is? fukk is we sending up 1 or two ships for. with ONE nuke. What if that nuke doesn't work? shyt is pissing me off but its hilarious to think about.

I felt the same way about Independence Day when the French dude said "it's about time the Americans came up with an idea... Well.. What do they want us to do?.." I'm like this is why the world hates us.... Like nothing can happen unless we solve it..... :heh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The Black Panther

Every thing having to do with how they handled the arrest of Klaw.

Dude was under minimum security after showing that he's a man with considerable resources and manpower. And he had a history as an international criminal.

Why not put him in a federal building with maximum security? Eric would've never found Wakanda. And there wouldn't have been a mutiny.
Weren't they in a safe house in south korea though?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Deep Impact/Armaggedon

I always figured they had the attitude if shyt went south, they could just say "blame the Americans". If I'm not mistaken tho, in Deep Impact other countries had put in money to build the shuttle they used.

Was watching New Jack City the other day. G-Money's dumbass found the wire on Pookie and knowing he was wired, ordered Pookie's murder on tape. Secondly, I know they were trying to take down Nino but they had G-Money, and the Duh Duh Man on murder charges.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maury has been on the air for over 20 years now. How the fukk is anybody still falling for the 'sexy decoy'? :mindblown:

You're on this show to prove you're not cheating, and some random chick is in the green room wanting to fukk right then and there, and at no point do you go, "Hey, I think I might be getting set up right now? :jbhmm:"

:comeon:.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Maury has been on the air for over 20 years now. How the fukk is anybody still falling for the 'sexy decoy'? :mindblown:

You're on this show to prove you're not cheating, and some random chick is in the green room wanting to fukk right then and there, and at no point do you go, "Hey, I think I might be getting set up right now? :jbhmm:"

:comeon:.
If you are on the verge of being caught , you gotta go out with a bang :smugbiden:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I always figured they had the attitude if shyt went south, they could just say "blame the Americans". If I'm not mistaken tho, in Deep Impact other countries had put in money to build the shuttle they used.

Was watching New Jack City the other day. G-Money's dumbass found the wire on Pookie and knowing he was wired, ordered Pookie's murder on tape. Secondly, I know they were trying to take down Nino but they had G-Money, and the Duh Duh Man on murder charges.

G-Money probably thought it was just on tape, not being live streamed to a monitor

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three's Company...

Mr. Roper and Mr. Ferly never saw Jack bring a dude into the crib...just constantly bringin chicks in and out the house.....how could they believe he was gay?....:gucci::dame:

I think back then they did not want to snoop

You might mess around and see jack knee deep in Larry on some :dame:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Terminator. If Skynet was so smart, why model their T-800 to look like Arnold? Their whole thing was for the T-800 to blend in. Someone like prime Arnold would not blend in with the way he looked. The T-1000 was definitely a more subtle model frame and stature wise.
Big facts :dead: whenever anyone saw Arnold in the movies they already knew what he was about :russ: