HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they had TARS tracking the beacon and it was supposed to be in eye view (I think they said it was 200 metres from the ship) from the time they stepped outside the ship and it couldn't see it, they should have turned straight back around. It was clearly going to be underwater and even retrieving that was gonna be time consuming.

Yeah, that's what they were supposed to do. If it wasn't there, get the heck out if it wasn't close. They even caluculated how much time to not take off too many years. I just think the full consequence of that time didn't hit her and they didn't realize the true danger. They thought they could get out in like a minute or two.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just watched this romance film on Netflix called In Your Eyes and I liked it, gave it four stars... :guilty:

Two strangers living on opposite ends of the country have a telepathic bond that lets each one see what the other sees (reason I even gave it a chance). This connection they have builds up into a deep relationship.

My main problem with the movie is that clearly it was set in the 2000s, specifically a bit after 2010. So everyone should have cell phones and I even saw a few but many times in the movie where the mains are talking too each other, bystanders were looking at them like :dahell: because it seemed like they were talking to themselves. Why the fukk didn't the two leads wear a bluetooth to avoid this problem?
The dude gets fired from his job because his boss thought he was crazy and it leads to the chick (who already has history of being admitted) to gets thrown in a mental hospital
:mindblown:

Joss Whedon wrote the film in the 90s too. If they were going to do shyt like that why didn't they just set the times in the early 90s where phone headsets weren't common?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
friday night lights had so much :duck: tales in it... god damn smh... first off, how the hell did tammi become the head principal of the SAME fukkING SCHOOL her husband is the head coach of??? there's no way in hell that would be allowed, too much conflict of interest. and then there's the third season i think??? when smash fukked up having that fight at the movies with that cac and got suspended and shyt... smash bytch ass like ":ohhh: how are we gonna make the playoffs"-- :wtf: bytch YALL WON STATE LAST YEAR. i could see their chances of repeating be ruined but how the hell could it be that ONE player be taken out of the game ruins your chances of even reaching the playoffs???

and don't get me started on when coach taylor moved to east dillon :comeon: if that wasn't the shyttiest school/team of all time... these muhfukkas is having practice with house slippers on, running over broken crack vials but coach taylor got them to state in 2 years? :childplease: it was a cool show but they lost their fukking mind with alot of that shyt.

My problem with Friday Night Lights was how was the top Texas team having games coming down to the last second every single game for the most part.
Or Luke not being recruited by anybody, even as a linebacker.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The movie Rocky, Rocky II, and Rocky III. In each movie, in the last round of the final fight, Rocky Balboa gets this energy from out of nowhere and comes back to win. In real life, when you are getting beat down, final hits would KO a normal boxer or the ref comes in to signal a technical KO. A down and out boxer employs stuff like leaning on the opponent, getting in close and takes body hits, wraps arms around opponent along the ropes. Rocky doesn't do any of that.

I know when I originally watched the Rocky movies, I'm like, "Go Rocky! He's coming back! He's taking more hits and isn't going down! This is amazing! I think he can win!"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
In the movie American Pie, Jason Biggs character gets it on with Shannon Elizabeth's character. The dude ejaculates without making any contact/physical stimulation. Is that even possible?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Star Wars, laser beams are seen traveling at less than the speed of light. :lupe:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
In the movie American Pie, Jason Biggs character gets it on with Shannon Elizabeth's character. The dude ejaculates without making any contact/physical stimulation. Is that even possible?
You gotta remember that up to this point Jim has never even seen a live naked woman let alone have one up on him like that so that first ejaculation was realistic... now him doing that the second time a minute later was :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You gotta remember that up to this point Jim has never even seen a live naked woman let alone have one up on him like that so that first ejaculation was realistic... now him doing that the second time a minute later was
Yeah, but you figure the dude jagged off. :manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, but you figure the dude jagged off. :manny:
I don't think Jim thought he was gonna be fukking her, wasn't the plan of the hidden camera to catch her undressing so they could masturbate to it later? Her masturbating on the bed caught everyone off guard and everyone was like "Jim if you ever had a chance in hell of fukking her take it now!" and hilarity ensured.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Chappelle's Show

During the "Playa Hater's Ball", why didn't :patrice: win "Hater Of The Year"? His actions were a true display of hating (dropping a dime on his drug-dealing neighbors out of jealousy, not concern), unlike Silky Johnson and Buck Nasty, whose actions were more despicable than envious.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Chappelle's Show

During the "Playa Hater's Ball", why didn't :patrice: win "Hater Of The Year"? His actions were a true display of hating (dropping a dime on his drug-dealing neighbors out of jealousy, not concern), unlike Silky Johnson and Buck Nasty, whose actions were more despicable than envious.
Probably cause the judges were haters as well :yeshrug:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Waist Deep - Remember the part where Meagan Good is talking to Tyrese and after he gets carjacked? What was Meagan Good doing that far down the street? :dahell: