HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Santa Clause

So they just ruin this guys life every year after Thanksgiving ruining his entire image and damn near ruined his relationship with his child while he's taking care of his actual life outside of being Santa?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm not only one who caught few minutes of 'Santa Clause' on Family Chanel, agree, dude had a SWAT team called to his house by the end, nearly lost custody of his child, that can't be the most effective way to appoint a new Santa…

Another 'Cliffhanger' one, are we really supposed to believe that Stallone is out there in damn grey short sleeved tshirt and pants to climb mountains in the fukking snow?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I saw this briefly discussed on a GGN episode.

Boyz in da Hood.

Ricky would've probably survived if he didn't take time out to

1. drain the weasle
2. not take them dudes too seriously
3. slow bop down the alley
4. play scratch off lottery

And Trey ran directly towards the mowed down Ricky.
Them dudes only wanted Rick dead?
lets not forget he was a d1 prospect
he was at least 25 yards away
im pretty sure that nikka ricky had 4.3 speed on the 40's

but then again rando had the sniper shotty

idk whats more wild the fact that rando had perfect aim with a shotty or ricky being that fukking dumb cause he he stayed with trey they would made it back to the block

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
lets not forget he was a d1 prospect
he was at least 25 yards away
im pretty sure that nikka ricky had 4.3 speed on the 40's

but then again rando had the sniper shotty

idk whats more wild the fact that rando had perfect aim with a shotty or ricky being that fukking dumb cause he he stayed with trey they would made it back to the block

Don't need perfect aim. Dude was so dumb and ran in a perfect straight line while dude fired a buck shot. Under those circumstances you'd have to miss on purpose. You guys under estimate the range of a shotgun. And it was a double barrel shot, so dude had 2 opportunities to get a body shot.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Maze Runner.....

the grievers were huge beasts with mechanical limbs...why couldn't they rip apart the bamboo huts that the groups hid in??....:dahell:

how the hell did Gally catch up to the group??...:dahell:

the guys been in this maze for God knows how long....they see teresa end up in the maze with them as the first girl and they don't treat her puzzy like the best meal ever?....:dahell:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maze Runner.....

the grievers were huge beasts with mechanical limbs...why couldn't they rip apart the bamboo huts that the groups hid in??....:dahell:

how the hell did Gally catch up to the group??...:dahell:

the guys been in this maze for God knows how long....they see teresa end up in the maze with them as the first girl and they don't treat her puzzy like the best meal ever?....:dahell:
The only thing I got on gally is that maybe he always knew how to get out and just never wanted anyone else or himself to leave utopia. I questioned that too. Like how did he get a key and get thru the door with the right password n all.

Tusk:
-why didn't homeboy just call 911 when he finally got his cell phone.
-why didn't he leave the address in his gf or friends voicemail (he did write it down on a pad after all)
-Dude was only missing one leg and was bound to a wheel chair. You mean to tell me u couldn't breakout the house through any doors/windows?
-Why didn't they cut him out of the walrus suit at the end (i'm pretty sure he would have went straight to the hospital)?

on a side not they should have ended it with a big male walrus coming out the hut after the scene with him crying to add for more fukkery.

Last edited: