HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I saw this briefly discussed on a GGN episode.

Boyz in da Hood.

Ricky would've probably survived if he didn't take time out to

1. drain the weasle
2. not take them dudes too seriously
3. slow bop down the alley
4. play scratch off lottery

And Trey ran directly towards the mowed down Ricky.
Them dudes only wanted Rick dead?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I saw this briefly discussed on a GGN episode.

Boyz in da Hood.

Ricky would've probably survived if he didn't take time out to

1. drain the weasle
2. not take them dudes too seriously
3. slow bop down the alley
4. play scratch off lottery

And Trey ran directly towards the mowed down Ricky.
Them dudes only wanted Rick dead?
and the three bloods run out into an open parking lot so they were just as dumb. didnt learn from blasting rickey ol make it even easier for your killer to murk your dumb ass.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that was the plan... when gandolf runs into the dragon he says "fly you fools" before he falls down

they didn't understand what that meant and went on... and gandolf never sees frodo again till the end... but that was his plan all along

I always thought that the reason it was given by tolkien( or his people) was weak. this sounds much better.

I thought they couldnt do that. Saurimon was growing too strong and would sense that, they had to sneak it in ... Plus if i remember correctly it wasnt a volcano (there was no opening on top) you still had to walk and physically drop the ring ... which nobody could do, even Frodo failed...

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
MockingJay
So they're walking in the woods preparing an ambush with guards walking behind them carrying auto rifles, the give the signal and just start running, because of this poorly planned move a lot of people died. They could've just turned around and straight up attack on the element of surprise and took their guns and still pulled off the ambush
And are they on some planet that has lighter gravity, or is every one born with an amazing ability to rapidly scale trees like squirrels? And dozens of soldiers with machine guns can't hit a single one of them while they're climbing these trees?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought they couldnt do that. Saurimon was growing too strong and would sense that, they had to sneak it in ... Plus if i remember correctly it wasnt a volcano (there was no opening on top) you still had to walk and physically drop the ring ... which nobody could do, even Frodo failed...
i'm not sure.. i just remember reading an article on plot holes that weren't really plot holes and that one came up

The Theory:

According to one theory, not only is it not a plot hole but the bird plan is exactly what Gandalf is attempting. He just gets (temporarily) killed before he can do it.

In LOTR lore, the eagles live around the Misty Mountains, and the theory goes that Gandalf plans to rendezvous with them after crossing the mountain range. The problem is that the only sane way through the mountains is the Mines of Moria, where the Fellowship encounters the demon dominatrix Balrog who ends up taking out Gandalf. And since no one in the group knows about his secret plan, when they get out of the mines they all head to see Galadriel while the eagles probably kept waiting around for Gandalf and checking their watches.

327872_v1.jpg
Warner Bros. Pictures
"We'll all go bald before this slacker shows up."

Now, here's the best part: right as Gandalf's about to be dragged into the abyss by the Balrog, he yells, "Fly, you fools!" which everyone interprets to mean "RUN!" instead of, "Literally, fly the rest of the way! It will be much easier!"

327822_v1.jpg
New Line Cinema
"Don't do anything dumb, like trying to walk there!"

So why doesn't Gandalf try this plan again after coming back to life? Well, first, he is suffering from such a bad case of amnesia that Aragorn has to remind him of his own name. Second, no one knows where Frodo and the ring are at that point, as both are MIA since the end of the first movie.

OK, but why doesn't he tell the fellowship about his plan from the start? Because he doesn't want to risk the plan getting out and later finding a whole flying platoon of Nazgul a$$holes parked behind the nearest cloud the second they reach Mordor. And that precaution is justified -- the whole operation is one big information leak from the beginning. Between getting spotted by Saruman's bird spies, being stalked by Gollum, Pippin letting Sauron himself spy on him through the crystal ball, and Aragorn letting Wormtongue go report back to the bad guys, the fellowship all but takes out a full-page ad in the Middle Earth Times letting everyone know their progress.

327860_v1.jpg
New Line Cinema
"I regret the day 'Traversing the Misty Mountains This Coming Saturday Blues' became such a worldwide hit."

Hell, that's probably why he has to keep his last words cryptic instead of screaming, "Go to where the eagles live!" If he had, the orcs nearby could have heard him, and if they hadn't, you could count on Frodo to say, "WHAT'S THAT, GANDALF? YOU WANT US TO GO TO THE EAGLES AND HAVE THEM FLY US TO MORDOR? OK!"

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_2172...es-about-popular-movies_p2.html#ixzz3KBzLxDws

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Happening

Since we can people out run the wind?

If the plants were responsible for releasing these neurotoxins they still should've died seeing how they were running across a grassy field

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Boyz in the Hood

How did Furious Styles serve in Vietnam? Tre was 17, Furious was 17 years older. The movie took place in 1991 which made him 34 which made him born in 1957. I think the war was over in the spring of 75 where Furious wouldve been a high school senior

that math seems on point.....damn...good catch......:salute:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Home Alone....

they left a 10 y/o unattended for days....cops came to arrest the dudes tryin to break into his crib....why wasn't ACS alerted?....the cops didn't investigate further than just arresting the crooks?....whole family should have been split up due to neglectful parenting....:sas1:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Home Alone....

they left a 10 y/o unattended for days....cops came to arrest the dudes tryin to break into his crib....why wasn't ACS alerted?....the cops didn't investigate further than just arresting the crooks?....whole family should have been split up due to neglectful parenting....:sas1:
shyt Kevin knew they were criminals for weeks. And witnessed multiple crimes

Why didn't he just call the police off top and snitch.

Why didn't the parents call the police to hold him overnight? Or have a neighbor or friend or somebody go check on him