HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
oh hell naw....at that point Phil would have to use some Ike logic on her...

2q2n1j7.gif
I hate that this scene always has me :laff: especially when they walk into the hotel all beat up.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent thread :wow:

These might have been mentioned already:

Family Matters- How is Steve building transformation chambers and shyt but doesn't skip one grade in school? How is he not fukking Myra until she can't walk anymore?

Dexter- How does a police captain get killed and there isn't a thorough investigation? How does a DA just disappear and there is no investigation? Batista and others saw Trinity come into the police station and talk to Dexter and nobody so much as asks him a question about it...especially after Rita ends up dead? How does Quinn become less suspicious of Dexter after the guy he hired to follow him ends up dead? The entire final season? :snoop:

Boyz in the Hood- Why didn't those bloods kill Trey too? He ran right towards them and he was the only witness to the crime.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Man of Steel

Why did Clark allow his father to die all because he did:whoa:

Why did'nt Clark mom's say "fukk that shyt....go get your dad"?

Who gives a fukk if somebody see me fly over to save my father's life?

The dumbest thing is that all the kids that went to school with him knew he had super strength so it wouldn't be a surprising or anything if he used his powers

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dumbest thing is that all the kids that went to school with him knew he had super strength so it wouldn't be a surprising or anything if he used his powers

You could always chalk it up to adrenaline or people being caught up in the frenzy and chaos of the tornado and not really knowing what they were seeing after the fact. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This same thing happens in Game of Thrones with Sam. Dude should be pretty skinny by now as he spent 2 seasons beyond the wall with limited food walking miles every day.

True. Even in the books, I'm surprised GRRM didn't drop a line about him losing weight while he's in the Night's Watch. That place may as well be a boot camp with what they do and there isn't much to eat. Sam has like no reason to stay fat.