HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Is you nikkas actually putting logic for 24? :dahell:

Throw logic out the fukken window brehs, when you watch that show.

I remember Season 1 or 2 with the atomic bomb, Jack had to go from Ontario airport to downtown LA. He did that shyt in like 20 minutes brehs, driving, I was like :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:.

Nikka gets a cardiac arrest and they have to revive his ass and he is still functional. :comeon:Like chasing after criminals and shyt.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The godfather part 2: one of the best movies of all time but why the hell did Michael have a 75 yr old assassin as his #1. Dude could barley strangle Johnny Ollas old ass and couldn't even finish Hyman Roth with his old age no strength having ass. shyt is funny to me.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The godfather part 2: one of the best movies of all time but why the hell did Michael have a 75 yr old assassin as his #1. Dude could barley strangle Johnny Ollas old ass and couldn't even finish Hyman Roth with his old age no strength having ass. shyt is funny to me.

The Godfather.

What was scary ass Fredo doing being "Vito's protector"

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
jbaoijbvzSUxVD.png

Where is the video for this? Somebody link it. :feedme:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Like South Korea. It's hard for criminals to get guns. That's why in those SK gangster movies dudes are use 2x4s, bats, knives and various types of melee weapons for gang fights. It's the same for Indonesia. Even though they have a black market for guns most gun related crimes over there are commited by corrupt military persons or dirty cops.

I know what you mean though, that type of plot wouldn't work in the USA at all. Too many bad guys with guns.

I know that and I accounted for it

that explains why not everyone has a gun running around town since guns aren't as common or easy to get as they are in the US

but these are security for mob members not regular people, legally some could have acquired weapons, illegally a few could

yet there's like 1 gun in the whole movie
Where is the video for this? Somebody link it. :feedme:

the whole movie or the smiley?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He laid the groundwork for future elder enforcers like Mike from Breaking Bad to be gully

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
explain it to me

take 3 gallon fill then dump into 5 gallon,
fill 3 gallon again then dump into 5 gallon already filled with 3 gallons which leaves 1 gallon in the 3 gallon tank 3+2=5
dump the 5 gallons, add the one left in the 3 and then fill it again with 3 gallons 3+1=4

dont remember the scene so fill me in if there were some requirement that wont work with this explanation

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
take 3 gallon fill then dump into 5 gallon,
fill 3 gallon again then dump into 5 gallon already filled with 3 gallons which leaves 1 gallon in the 3 gallon tank 3+2=5
dump the 5 gallons, add the one left in the 3 and then fill it again with 3 gallons 3+1=4

dont remember the scene so fill me in if there were some requirement that wont work with this explanation
:ohhh:
:salute:

pos rep

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
King Kong....

adrian brody is overran by a bunch of giant bugs on his body.....other dude pulls out a tommy gun and starts shootin them off of adrian brody and not one bullet strikes this dude?....:comeon:....dude even shot the last bug off his crotch....perfect aim....

wtf? I had to google that scene

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prison Break season 3...So the company had all this power and skills to kill anyone at will, completely take them off the grid. Even has operatives in other countries, but they couldnt get 1 dude out of a panamanian prison :stopitslime:

Season 2 and 4 with how many times people have tried to kill him, his brother, his nephew, his woman. Why the fukk doesnt Scofield use or have a gun and kill someone