Hexagram whats your opinion on Mad Men?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

Stop what you're doing and watch "The Wire" immediately. I have it right there with "Breaking Bad" as the GOAT. GOAT 1 and GOAT 2.

Then watch "Sopranos". "Madmen" is cool but that shyt can wait, you got a lot of classic TV you missed out on.

Fred.

Check out Six Feet Under in addition to those shows, it's a completely different animal but it's first season was really good. Dexter's on some really gay shyt in that one but if you can look past it, it's great TV. I haven't gotten past that 1 season yet, fukking Netflix needs to have a boxset count as one rental :skip:

I'm one of those people who refers to actors as their iconic role in whatever they're in but I don't refer to dude as Dexter while watching SFU, a real testament to his talent :salute:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is house of lies any good?
And damn y'all putting Breaking Bad up there with the wire?? :wow: I gotta go watch that shyt asap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is house of lies any good?
And damn y'all putting Breaking Bad up there with the wire?? :wow: I gotta go watch that shyt asap

From what I've heard "House of Lies" ain't that good, besides Don Cheadle being in it. Also Kristin Bell has a couple scenes in lingerie, but you can Google that. :shaq:

I'm biased when it comes to "Breaking Bad", it's my favorite show. But yeah, watch it ASAP. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Fred.