Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
thats all i've been askin for for years breh.....these horror flicks and hype are so weak and watered down...i damn near need a paranormal entity to come out of my tv while i'm watchin and grab me in order to actually be scared by these flicks....:francis:

What would you consider the best, lets say, 3 horror movies to come out in the past decade?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The movie is heavily influenced by H.P. Lovecraft and it's by the same directors that did "Spring". It was more of a love story than a horror movie, but I liked it a lot.

Fred.

Lvecraft horror? I’m in. That “old gods/infinite unknown/go mad finding out the truth” niche has always creeped me out.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is true.... Which is why no matter how many people try to down play "The Ring" I always give it its props.... U never really saw samara until the very end but the dialog and psychological play on who she was and how she became is what got to me when I first saw it.....that adrenalin rush made me respect the film..... not too many horror flicks capture that now and it sucks..... :francis:

I, like alot of people in this thread, have seen alot of dark twisted films. I always watch them late at night with the lights off because that's what you are supposed to do. The Ring is the only movie that made me get up and turn every light on in the house and I didn't realize it :russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we don't care blah blah blah but 26 reviews counted and its still sitting at 100% on RT. This has the potential brehs

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m keeping my expectations in check.

I think it will either be incredible or another pretentious faux horror for people who do not like horror.