Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Finally watching this. Didn't read the thread but folks are saying it was a good movie. Hope its good

Edit: nahhh fukk this . I'm not okay with white people and witch craft/cult/demon worship. Muthafukkas hiding in ceiling and dark corners throughout whole movie.

That's that same creepy bytch from hbo the leftovers too, cult shyt

Last edited:

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Man creepy white people hiding in the background throughout the movie, that's the. Best part, when you realize
they been abck there the whole time.
. The revelations. At the end make the movie even more creapier. 10/10, this replace Insidious 1 for me as one of the scariest movies a all time. Endign make you want to pick up a damn Bible :wow:

Edit: Was drunk when I wrote this, my bad. Definitely ment every word though.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rewatched it last night. Still as good as ever. I’ll never forget being in a packed theater while watching this and witnessing the audience in bunches gasping when they slowly noticed the mother on the ceiling. :mjgrin:

That one girl was chopping the fukk out of them nuts. :picard:

Walnuts.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Rewatched it last night. Still as good as ever. I’ll never forget being in a packed theater while watching this and witnessing the audience in bunches gasping when they slowly noticed the mother on the ceiling. :mjgrin:

Walnuts.gif
It's required viewing for me at least twice a year (obviously once in October). shyt is a classic with more than one scene/moment that can be called some of the best in horror history:wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Walnuts.gif

It's required viewing for me at least twice a year (obviously once in October). shyt is a classic with more than one scene/moment that can be called some of the best in horror history:wow:

I be wanting to rewatch, but I know nothing will ever beat that first viewing :mjcry: that whole ending had me :picard::ohhh::sadbron::damn: and especially :dahell: at the geriatrics

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all actually rewatch this?

:picard:

Hell no. One and done. You gotta be depraved to continue watching that shyt repeatedly. Only time i'd ever see it again is if im showing it to someone else.

WTF else is there to even see?

following this piff up with midsommar was a travesty

Damn.

I was specifically told not to do this and that all it does is kill the spooky high that Hereditary gives.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Hell no. One and done. You gotta be depraved to continue watching that shyt repeatedly. Only time i'd ever see it again is if im showing it to someone else.

WTF else is there to even see?

Damn.

I was specifically told not to do this and that all it does is kill the spooky high that Hereditary gives.
it doesn't kill it, u just expect more of midsommar because of how good hereditary is.

hW4GrD5.jpg

It wasn't as good as Hereditary but Midsommar is dope, better on re-watch.

haven't rewatched it yet and i doubt i ever will. the only somewhat spooky part was what her sister did. the rest was just dumb to me

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Finally watching this. Didn't read the thread but folks are saying it was a good movie. Hope its good

Edit: nahhh fukk this . I'm not okay with white people and witch craft/cult/demon worship. Muthafukkas hiding in ceiling and dark corners throughout whole movie.

That's that same creepy bytch from hbo the leftovers too, cult shyt
Movie was trash

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be wanting to rewatch, but I know nothing will ever beat that first viewing :mjcry: that whole ending had me :picard::ohhh::sadbron::damn: and especially :dahell: at the geriatrics
I saw this movie in a theater in the middle of Lovecraft Country :mjgrin:

The groans and "are you fukking kidding me" escaping these bible thumpers mouths in real time was :pachaha::ohlawd: