Here We Go Again....The US Economy Is Unwell,April Is Going To Be Brutal

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yeah… due to record inflation, you aren’t getting any of that shyt (although rates may dip soon, but very gradually). I agree with the bolded though.
:yeshrug:

Once the media makes these consumers believe their world is ending Joe Biden and Donald Trump are going to offer the world to get elected. I can’t wait.

100% for sure the child tax credits come back. It will come back in a bi partisan way too.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I bought SPY CALLS 6/30 $455 yesterday. I don’t agree with OP either.

I believe you’re gonna make some good money short term. I’d sell on the pop though because SPY $350 is coming shortly after.

:obama:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Republicans are handing 2024 to him on a platter. He'll be alright. Country will too. These articles come out once a month. And have since '08.

Get your hustle on or get left behind. :ohlawd:

We been stacking since ‘15 breh Im on it know you on yours too

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
China and Russia trying to buy as much gold as they can to make the dollar weak. They creating all types of pacts and digital currencies to fukk with the dollar. Look how much it takes to even make a headline. The dollar still dominating.

Stop dikk eating these countries and these weak ass news reporters.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
were technically already in one, but the recession that's coming will not be "soft" :francis:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
get a passport now and make plans to leave this country. If you must stay stock up on guns ammo and rations. Things are about to get ugly. America as we know it is over

I thought that's what was going to happen when Trump first became president......moving the goal posts?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
no I work a desk job I just DIY everything

especially on my rentals

I had a house painted so I am redoing all the rocks and pavers for that property

double coated and a clear coat

black gold 😂
Retaining wall pavers for the LO
shawty-lo-run.gif

finally a coli breh thats really moving bricks out here
:mjgrin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Pandemic and Old Geezer mentality put the economy in a sex sandwich with no reach around :francis: . The whole idea of "America is back" is far from the truth when it can't adapt to a rapidly growing technology era where artificial intelligence can write a book in 5 seconds, while the average person need to take months :huhldup:.

Then you have the harsh transition of cable to streaming, the broken education system that's flawed beyond belief, WFH gang getting fukked over, the endless layoffs, high inflation, retail workers going :camby:because why would you go through all of this trauma for a few dollars that's hard to strive in this economy, and the lack of jobs that don't feel like some before Abe shyt.

This country is going to hell with the almighty dollar.

The proper endgame would be credits for folks to be able to survive these dire times, along with having some essentials in the process. Sadly, its not going to fly where the ideology has always been capitalism...and we could be heading to the "S" word that most of these cacs hate because cacism.

All in all, its either adapt to the changing times as the elites are going to send us all in a dark dystopia, or get a passport and die trying.

Me, on the other hand... I'm covered by the grace of God:wow: