Here We Go Again....The US Economy Is Unwell,April Is Going To Be Brutal

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I always believed the collapse of the American empire would start after I was gone or close to it, I was thinking 30-40 years from now.
Turns out I was wrong and the shyt is just starting
It's not gonna be wake up one day and boom no more USA, I see it as a rotting away of the nation and economy little by little, piece by piece

-10 year car loans/40 year mortgages...so on and so on...fukk around and end up with a 20 yr car/60 yr mortgage because "lower payments!"
-Pick up some shyt at CVS for $25 and at check out "pay off your $25 purchase in 4 easy installments!" and people will do it
-On some low intensity Balkan shyt: Texas declares independence, Bible Belt tries but fails (again), and west coast/east coast blue states form some kind of autonomous entities alliance (modeled on the Commonwealth/NATO type shyt)
-Trump will get some high profile politician killed and skate off again just like Jan. 6
-Climate change fukks up Florida in a big way, couple of cat 5 hurricanes back to back and sayonara bytches
-Ditto for fires and freak storms in fly over country and out west
-Schools and prisons indistinguishable. This one makes zero sense to me. Cac kids are getting killed and the NRA/repugs DGAF? If it was Black/Brown kids then of course their behavior is expected (like Uvalde) but cac kids? They're really ok with cac kids getting their heads blown off in schools all over America? That's wild for a cac supremacist power structure.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Typical coli response: “get a passport now and make plans to leave this country. If you must stay stock up on guns ammo and rations. Things are about to get ugly. America as we know it is over”
:troll:

In reality tho the only thing that’s gonna lower inflation is a recession. This won’t be the first or last time
:manny:

Or invest in _______insert stock name

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Only thing I noticed is gas went back up like 50 cents the last few months. That’s bout 4-5 dollars difference for the fill up so it’s not like hurting me. Besides that don’t even know wtf they talkin bout. Still gettin my lil biannual raise. shyts the same. I think the only people panicking about this shyt is Wall Street folks and nikkas that work with them imaginary numbers

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Lol. Biden isn't responsible for stupid people taking out loans they can't afford.
Not necessarily stupid more like they're willing to get fukked on the interest rate and time to pay it off just because of lower payments.
Yes it is stupid to sign up for that shyt, but for a lot of people it's their only option. They literally can't afford an extra $100-200 for a car note. And outside of NYC, a car is a necessity.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nope.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
And outside of NYC, a car is a necessity.
TBH, lots of parts of the BX, Queens, and maybe BK a car is basically a necessity.

Try going from Kingsbridge to Mott Haven or Pelham Bay without a car in under an hour. Much less going from the BX to Queens/BK on public transportation.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
TBH, lots of parts of the BX, Queens, and maybe BK a car is basically a necessity.

Try going from Kingsbridge to Mott Haven or Pelham Bay without a car in under an hour. Much less going from the BX to Queens/BK on public transportation.

Especially after 9pm on weekends.