Here We Go Again....The US Economy Is Unwell,April Is Going To Be Brutal

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Typical coli response: “get a passport now and make plans to leave this country. If you must stay stock up on guns ammo and rations. Things are about to get ugly. America as we know it is over”
:troll:

In reality tho the only thing that’s gonna lower inflation is a recession. This won’t be the first or last time
:manny:
They’re officially saying it’s gonna be a mild recession, which means it’s definitely gonna be a full blown depression.

Remember when they were telling everybody it was going to be a “soft landing”

Lol and Yellen talking about raising interest rates at the fed, pretending the economy is healthy.

The US economy is damn near a ponzi scheme right now, they claimed they prevented an economic collapse, but they just delayed it, the rug is about to get pulled.

But this is part of the plan, America has to die to be born again. Nobody said industrial revolutions came easy.

told y'all this last year,

but they're really still lying to prevent people from panicking, we're gonna enter a full-blown global depression, great depression 2.

But you are right about the economy needed to get its ass kicked to deal with inflation, the only difference is the USA will have more competition for international money flow than ever before when the recovery starts.

The US economy may never reach the prosperity it previously experienced after this recession/depression.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If you was in the Columbus area I would hook yall up
I'm not.. @DuckDemCrackers is

14891-a46833633d7959791803626503dae091.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They’re officially saying it’s gonna be a mild recession, which means it’s definitely gonna be a full blown depression.

Remember when they were telling everybody it was going to be a “soft landing”

But you are right about the economy needed to get its ass kicked to deal with inflation, the only difference is the USA will have more competition for international money flows to than ever before when the recovery starts.

The US economy may never reach the prosperity it previous experience after this recession/depression.
It will bounce back

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
good ass thread

TLDR so much money was pumped into the market due to Covid that the inflation & growth trends will continue...
...but the market is not priced for it because everyone thinks were going to crash...
...but in order for that crash to occur they would have to raise rates up to around 10%

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Gas prices have already crept back up to damn near $5 a gallon, but most of the media seems to be hush hush about it. We’re in a worsening recession but most of the establishment media has agreed to change the definition of the term “recession”. Can’t have Biden and the Dems look too bad outchea. Let’s only cover Trump’s stupid ass and other silly shyt to distract the masses from this disastrous administration.
:beli:

The rest of 2023 and 2024 might be VERY interesting, which means that the elections next year will also be VERY interesting.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
many versions of this.
"banking crises"
"dollar is done"
"stock market crash"
etc...

We literally had three major banks collapse just weeks ago and still have whispers and fears of a nationwide bank run.
:gucci:

Major nations and trading partners have dropped the U.S. Dollar and excluded the U.S. out of major trade deals over the past few months. In addition, BRICS is gaining strength, momentum, and influence.
:mjtf:

Not to mention that Inflation and Cost of Living is at record highs in this country. Everything that you’re trying to downplay is actually happening (minus the market crashing, but give it some time).

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
We literally had three major banks collapse just weeks ago and still have whispers and fears of a nationwide bank run.
:gucci:

Major nations and trading partners have dropped the U.S. Dollar and excluded the U.S. out of major trade deals over the past few months. In addition, BRICS is gaining strength, momentum, and influence.
:mjtf:

Not to mention that Inflation and Cost of Living is at record highs in this country. Everything that you’re trying to downplay is actually happening (minus the market crashing, but give it some time).
great headlines...
but its way more nuanced than that

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
great headlines...
but its way more nuanced than that

Keep thinking shyt is sweet out here. I’m sure that you also downplayed COVID before the pandemic swept the entire planet off of its feet.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Just think about the interest rate cuts, stimulus checks, home buyer assistance, child tax credits, that wait for us mid 2024.:blessed:

They have to set the stage for the election . Stay out of debt and keep your job. The bandemic part 2 is on the way :blessed:

IM GONE :eat:

Yeah… due to record inflation, you aren’t getting any of that shyt (although rates may dip soon, but very gradually). I agree with the bolded though.
:yeshrug:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
we still living with the consequences of the 08 crash.....atleast for the average man. Them rich folks got bailed out and had the biggest wealth increase during covid then ever before.....oh poor them for losing a few billies of their networth:mjcry:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Keep thinking shyt is sweet out here. I’m sure that you also downplayed COVID before the pandemic swept the entire planet off of its feet.

:russell:

Let me put you on game breh…The dollar right now is the strongest thing in the world. Not gold, not silver, not platinum or anything else you want to put up against it.

The interest rates are at 5% right now making the dollar the safest and best investment foreign governments can make. This is chess not checkers. The government already ran citizens pockets for they money back, now we taking on foreign money to make up for losses:banderas:

Anyone telling you the economy is going to collapse don’t know shyt. The media will get up there and have y’all panic, unemployment might creep up, housing sales may slow. So? Interest rates are high right now compared to when? They were 10% in the 90s.

Keep your job and don’t go into debt. When this shyt settle we :eat: