Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only a fool.

Accepts a fenale.
who goes and sells her virtue.
To gets plowed somewhere else.

Then accepts her behavior.
to then become committed to said virtue less female.

Art Barr

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Yeah all this flies out the window when her past salicious acts are all over the net for the world to see :comeon:

was about to adress this, we live in a time now where everyone records everything, and everything is on the internet, or one step away from being on the internet

I'm not expecting the woman to have a halo over her head, but if a woman I'm interested was a super hoe in the past then I need to know, nothing insecure about it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So should we all be whores and sleep around before marriage? You get clowned and called insecure by both men and women if you slut shamed.

Are passportbros actual losers if normal men are marrying hoes?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I've said this before... if dudes knew the sexual history of their wifeys, they would cry.

Men are f*cking. Women are f*cking. It is what it is.

Just find someone you're happy with and call it a day.
...and then wonder why there's a pick up truck in your driveway when you come home early from work.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
A woman's most valuable asset is her sexuality and a man's most valuable asset is his time attention and his ability to get resources.

Every woman is an investment which takes away from a man's valuable assets that's why it's important to vet them properly, so you won't get used in the end.

If a woman doesn't have the discipline to value her most valuable asset then there's no reason for men to even commit to her now if it's just for a good time and short term fun then her past doesn't matter but when you start talking about marriage then it's not worth it it's a bad investment and most people never change especially women

GI5YIeZWsAAXVIv

yall be the judge don't be that guy

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think it matters to an extent. Depends on what degree she was hoing. There could be unresolved trauma that was the catalyst for it.

Same goes for dudes too.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Apparently he waited his whole life for her

She rejected him when he was young
Not sure what her past is though

Apparently she also dated and went out with other men allegedly and Boyce waited for her

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I mean he’s technically right… as a man if you spend your time worrying about ya chic past you will drive yourself crazy… What’s the saying? It aint yours it’s just your turn..

:manny:

man should focus on the residuals .. :hubie:
income ... :ufdup:

so to speak ...