Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is the right answer. Basically can her past come up and embarrass you
Yep. Man or woman, nobody wants to walk into a public place and people start snickering and covering their faces in laughter. And it’s only worse now cause people don’t have much shame. The kids produced by the onlyfans generation are gonna get it BAD.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
When I was younger I was paranoid about that shyt. Not particularly the “bodies” part but my ego was chipped at knowing I did x, y, z when buddy did x with the same results. Now, I’m more chill about it. I’m my mind, 9/10 are thots/thotties so there is nothing to be worried about. If we vibe, we vibe.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just depends on how she was movin' tbh. The majority of people have a past but if it's to a point that wherever y'all go, you runnin' into niccas who can hit you with the "oooh! I even remember her name! They use to call ya wife jawbone!", then yeah, that's a bit much.

Or if every time y'all get around her people's, they hittin' her with the "girl, if it's one person I didn't think would get married/wifed it was you cuz u was outside outside🤣, " then again, that's too much.

But most niccas don't want a nun, especially in the bedroom so you gotta compartmentalize all that shyt in ya head about where she learned how to do XYZ or whatever as long as no specifics coming ya way. She still following niccas. 50 niccas still following her that beat, etc.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really act like women supposed to be Virgin Mary when you get with her.

Face the fact, women enjoy sex as much as a man does. :manny:
a bytch who done fukked a ton of people are not to be trusted.

they are not the type of women who will stick by you during hard times