Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck most likely done with DC

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did you see the video I posted because that info was mentioned, been Affleck was seen at Warner bros with script recently!!
He was seen at his house with papers in his hand. And based off that he made assumptions that can easily not be true. It might not have even been a script, it might not have even been a script about Batman. It's really not evidence of anything.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What would this mean for Wonder Women and Aquaman and their movies? Are they just gonna retcon BvS and JL out of their cinematic history?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ben is most likely done which is understandable..

Cavill i doubt it. His issue is to do with money. WB don’t wanna budge and he feels like he deserves more. If i was him I’d take the L and tell them to agree to sign MOS 2 first and then re up on MOS 3.

The way i see it, if SHAZAM is a critical and financial success, they’re gonna move away from Cavills Supes since is pretty much kiddie Superman..

All in all fukk WB cause they really don’t know what they’re doing. They want to run a universe but won’t allow the directors who want to make it work do their thing. Their meddling is their downfall.. which sucks

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Ben is most likely done which is understandable..

Cavill i doubt it. His issue is to do with money. WB don’t wanna budge and he feels like he deserves more. If i was him I’d take the L and tell them to agree to sign MOS 2 first and then re up on MOS 3.

The way i see it, if SHAZAM is a critical and financial success, they’re gonna move away from Cavills Supes since is pretty much kiddie Superman..

All in all fukk WB cause they really don’t know what they’re doing. They want to run a universe but won’t allow the directors who want to make it work do their thing. Their meddling is their downfall.. which sucks
:umad: