Help @Booksnrain Buy a New Car!: UPDATE I GOT IT!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
22K?

Might as well cop the Hellcat for the culture
Mcnxof3.png

What's an extra $50K to a ColiBrehette
Mcnxof3.png
?
my mom had this car growing up. And my daddy messed it up drag racing in the country on some Dukes of Hazard type shyt.:russ::russ::russ::russ:
151399_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
He got her a challenger and she screwed it up herself.
Even my grandmother used to drive a challenger waaaaay back in the day. Granny was a speed demon. But her car cost like $5000 back then. And my dad told me you could hit it with a hammer and it wouldn’t dent.
:wow:Now if you look at a car hard it’ll cave in.:wow:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
There's YouTube channels that teach you how dealerships work, as in what type of scams they run on customers. Here's just one of them

Personally I've never bought a car from a dealer before. Both the cars I've owned I bought through private sellers with cash instead of a bank loan. It just seems so much less complicated that way. You don't have to negotiate or try to work out the best deal, you just name your price and if the seller isn't having it you move on to the next one. You've got all the power, you don't have to negotiate, you just make demands of the seller

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You chose right shawty, Mazda is less popular so it's much cheaper & you can negotiate more at the car dealership because they find them hard to sell. Mazda are mad reliable & the standard Mazda model with many features that other brands you would pay extra for.

Mazda is slept on
That’s what I’m thinking too! I was comparing and the technology and specs are similar and it’s won a Kelly Bluebook value award.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But I am on the market for a new car. Credit union approved me for $22k. But I’m looking for a nice subcompact suv/crossover that doesn’t cost that much.

Any advice?
Banker told me not to tell them I got approved for $22k.

Thats good advice. You will of course have to tell them eventually, but it shouldn't be the starting convo. Car dealerships ask you about the money too much, tell them to sell you car first before they start :ufdup:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There's YouTube channels that teach you how dealerships work, as in what type of scams they run on customers. Here's just one of them

Personally I've never bought a car from a dealer before. Both the cars I've owned I bought through private sellers with cash instead of a bank loan. It just seems so much less complicated that way. You don't have to negotiate or try to work out the best deal, you just name your price and if the seller isn't having it you move on to the next one. You've got all the power, you don't have to negotiate, you just make demands of the seller

Ooooooohhhhh thanks for this. Gonna watch it now! Hope you been well!

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I was looking at those too. I hate they are discontinuing the Honda Fits.
Perfect little cars for $17k. Perfect price range. But I don’t wanna buy a car that’s been discontinued.
I meant the CR-V or the HR-V. But yeah, a used Fit would a perfect second car.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My cashapp is $closedmoufsdontgetfed

KIDDING!!!:russ:

But I am on the market for a new car. Credit union approved me for $22k. But I’m looking for a nice subcompact suv/crossover that doesn’t cost that much.

Any advice?
Banker told me not to tell them I got approved for $22k.

Im looking at the Mazda Cx-3

mazda-cx-3-getting-fewer-trim-levels-more-equipment-for-2020-model-year-139935_1.jpg

Why not charger scat pack or Hellcat?

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I was looking at those too. I hate they are discontinuing the Honda Fits.
honda-fit-2020-OEM-01.jpg
Perfect little cars for $17k. Perfect price range. But I don’t wanna buy a car that’s been discontinued.

If you're also looking into hatchbacks, i think the rolla is nice. Hatchbacks don't sit up high like the cuvs but they still got the shape of 1.

2019-Toyota-Corolla-Hatchback-XSE-front-three-quarter-02.jpg