Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Been saying....nikkas in here hate Dak so much that they blame him for everything just because they need him to be the scapegoat.

Why? Who knows.

The scheme sucks at getting guys open and the receivers are lazy route runners.

Dak is STILL playing like trash but I'm tired of dumbazz fans acting like this is a SB team except for the QB. Mahomes, Burrow and anyone else would be 3-3. Dakota is still overpaid and overrated but the problem is wayyyyy bigger than him.

Now watch these nikkas be like "Fukk Troy he wrong"

you looking at shyt in the NOW

Dak been here 9 fuhking years.. same mistakes year after year.

and yeah nygga we had a couple of Superbowl teams since he been here and yeah Dak fuhked it up.

HE DID..

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
you looking at shyt in the NOW

Dak been here 9 fuhking years.. same mistakes year after year.

and yeah nygga we had a couple of Superbowl teams since he been here and yeah fuhked it up.

HE DID..
Hard disagree lmaoo he sucked but we didn’t have no superbowl teams

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is Dak in our last 3 playoff losses

-41/60 403 yards :krs: ...after he tossed a couple of picks and contributed to us being in a 27-7 halftime hole :camby:
-23/37 206 yards 1 TD and 2 picks @ SF, completely sold the defense out after they held Deebo/Aiyuk under 100 yards receiving, McCaffrey under 50 yards rushing, and 49ers on the ropes w/ just 6 points at halftime.
-23/43 254 yards 1 TD + a pick @ home against SF

You can say whatever you want, it was the defense, it was the coaching, it was the sun and the moon. The one constant has been the QB underperforming and selling his team out when it matters most.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is Dak in our last 3 playoff losses

-41/60 403 yards :krs: ...after he tossed a couple of picks and contributed to us being in a 27-7 halftime hole :camby:
-23/37 206 yards 1 TD and 2 picks @ SF, completely sold the defense out after they held Deebo/Aiyuk under 100 yards receiving, McCaffrey under 50 yards rushing, and 49ers on the ropes w/ just 6 points at halftime.
-23/43 254 yards 1 TD + a pick @ home against SF

You can say whatever you want, it was the defense, it was the coaching, it was the sun and the moon. The one constant has been the QB underperforming and selling his team out when it matters most.
I knew them nikkas was at fault the whole time :beli: