Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Daps
Anyways Troy said @BlueHeffner boy is ass

Been saying....nikkas in here hate Dak so much that they blame him for everything just because they need him to be the scapegoat.

Why? Who knows.

The scheme sucks at getting guys open and the receivers are lazy route runners.

Dak is STILL playing like trash but I'm tired of dumbazz fans acting like this is a SB team except for the QB. Mahomes, Burrow and anyone else would be 3-3. Dakota is still overpaid and overrated but the problem is wayyyyy bigger than him.

Now watch these nikkas be like "Fukk Troy he wrong"

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Been saying....nikkas in here hate Dak so much that they blame him for everything just because they need him to be the scapegoat.

Why? Who knows.

Dak is STILL playing like trash but I'm tired of dumbazz fans acting like this is a SB team except for the QB. Mahomes, Burrow and anyone else would be 3-3. Dakota is still overpaid and overrated but the problem is wayyyyy bigger than him.

Hell burrow got 2 top tier wrs and is like 2-4

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Why? Who knows.

Breh 90% of the people in this thread aint never touched a football in they life. They don't understand anything about the sport so who else are they going to blame?

When people are ignorant on a subject, they just default to blaming whoever makes the most money and/or whoever the media tells them to.

Now they in here rewriting history talking about Dez was never talked about as being a bad route runner and that was THE number one knock on Dez was that all the other top receivers ran better routes than him and all he did was "high point" the ball :mjlol:

The Cowboys saw McCarthy get fired because his quarterback finally said I had enough of this fat fukk and his terrible offense get him out of here, and said that's the type of coach we want:mjlol:

Coach who was fired because his offense was bland, trash, and unproductive years ago, has an offense that is bland, trash, and unproductive now. Never saw that coming.:mjlol:

Fat Mike keeping it consistent though, he going out the same way he came in. He came in with the offense looking trash, and an old washed up DC who gave us one of the worst defenses ever, and he going out with an offense looking trash, and an old washed up DC who is giving us one of the worst defenses ever:mjlol:. At the end of the season Zimmer going to pull his mask off and it's going to be Mike Nolan underneath.