Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I haven't watched the last 2 games :manny:

And I won't be watching this year. This team give off Dave Campo era vibes. Seeing Jayden Daniels in Washington is disgusting. RGIII era all over again, and he embarrassed the Cowboys his rookie year.

Every year its the same song, just a different remix. Cowboy fans are basically Cleveland Brown or Detroit Lion fans with more publicity. :snoop:
So Jaden going to have one good year, rip his knee up in a playoff game, be trash, get bounced around the league, and end up being more known for pawging than football :pachaha:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
How do we know he used to be smart?

Total scumbag behavior.

Can't stand SAS step n fetch it ass.

So he's knowingly paying people that he doesn't believe are fans of the team and don't know know anything about football. How does that make any sense? It's not the flex he thinks it is.
You don’t have a successful business by being an idiot and he did hire Jimmy lol

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
49ers, Eagles, Texans, Commanders are all loseable games.

Going 1-4 in this next 5 game stretch is going to be crucial to getting some quality draft position.
Losing games inflicts pain upon Jerry Jones soul. Ideally by large amounts on big stages.

Lowkey happy they were such an embarrassment in the prime slot on Jerry's bday like that.
He feels it. The dread and stench surrounding this team is the same as it was when they quit on Wade Phillips.

Mike McCarthy was a worse HC than Jason Garrett. They both were laughably bad at clock management. League bottom timeout/challenge usage by both of those hacks.

Mike got gifted with Dak beating up on a punch bag division for several years and parlayed it into WildCardio Round appearances.
He will finish here with one playoff win. Which is one less than Jason got.
We were on the doorstep in 14 of making a conf title game. Never sniffed that feeling with Mike.
He somehow out-ineptitude'd Jason Garrett. Shameful.

I bet we lose all those games. And that's fine by me. I want to see Jerruh under pressure in the draft, with a top 10 pick. I want to see if he would pass on drafting Shedeur, or draft him, like the Falcons did with Penix.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Should’ve been focused on improving his game not spreading his seed and why is this white man playing music with nikka in it like that :mjpls:
Lets not do that, you sounding like one of those dog whistling cacs on cowboyzone. If you frustrated with his play that is understandable.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Let’s not do that, you sounding like one of those dog whistling cacs on cowboyzone. If you frustrated with his play that is understandable.
I do what tf I want fukk him dak and ceedee he should focus more on his game he’s been horrible you stay in here with excuses for these nikkas