Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
CeeDee has to stop pouting himself out of games. Tolbert is taking advantage of his tantrums.
CeDiva is a huge problem. It's one thing to be a bytch when you're on your rookie deal. It's another to do it as one of the top paid players in the NFL. Bare minimum he should be doing is staying mentally engaged in tough games.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
CeDiva is a huge problem. It's one thing to be a bytch when you're on your rookie deal. It's another to do it as one of the top paid players in the NFL. Bare minimum he should be doing is staying mentally engaged in tough games.

WRs became divas once the NFL cracked down on hits.. Ronnie Lott would hurt a crying ass nygga like Lamb.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nothing is ever his fault it’s always other people fault. He got paid and now he just coasting dak be ass but at least I can tell he care and be trying

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the best the dline played all year. They played as a unit and swarm to the ball as a unit. The outside sweeps the entire dline was moving. Team been killing is on those sweeps and zone rushes outside all year. Couldn’t tell yesterday. Our safety’s suck. It was a couple of runs that the dline did the dirty work And all Wilson had to do was just make the simple play. We neeed to focus on improving the safety position next. It’s probably our weakest position on the team Hooker probably had the easiest interception he could’ve had yesterday and just couldn’t make the play. Safety’s are suppose to be opportunistic players. They’re the last line of defense and when a play is there to be made they have to make it.

The run defense will probably never be great with Micah playing the edge. He takes too much wear and tear on the edge because of his size. Becaue of that he gambles with the splash plays instead of playing sound fundamental ball for his position. Last night the defense played traditional football all front. They had lane integrity when they rushed. That never happens with Micah. Oline can hunt him out on running plays. The eagles head coach gave the blueprint to how to deal with him and now all the better teams are doing it. You have to make him accountable for all his snaps.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once they pay Micah, the dubious trifecta will be completed. Dak, Ceedee , and Micah are flawed players.

Dak because of his (lack of)talent, Micah because of his size, and Ceedee because of his mental fortitude(toughness). Ordinarily that can be over come with good coaching and culture but we lack those with Jerry running the show so it it what it is.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That was the best the dline played all year. They played as a unit and swarm to the ball as a unit. The outside sweeps the entire dline was moving. Team been killing is on those sweeps and zone rushes outside all year. Couldn’t tell yesterday. Our safety’s suck. It was a couple of runs that the dline did the dirty work And all Wilson had to do was just make the simple play. We neeed to focus on improving the safety position next. It’s probably our weakest position on the team Hooker probably had the easiest interception he could’ve had yesterday and just couldn’t make the play. Safety’s are suppose to be opportunistic players. They’re the last line of defense and when a play is there to be made they have to make it.

The run defense will probably never be great with Micah playing the edge. He takes too much wear and tear on the edge because of his size. Becaue of that he gambles with the splash plays instead of playing sound fundamental ball for his position. Last night the defense played traditional football all front. They had lane integrity when they rushed. That never happens with Micah. Oline can hunt him out on running plays. The eagles head coach gave the blueprint to how to deal with him and now all the better teams are doing it. You have to make him accountable for all his snaps.
These two points are why I’m iffy on paying Micah because yes the Steelers aren’t that good but there’s no way we should look way way way better without him. He refuses to be disciplined and gets washed out far too often

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two points are why I’m iffy on paying Micah because yes the Steelers aren’t that good but there’s no way we should look way way way better without him. He refuses to be disciplined and gets washed out far too often
I’m not iffy on his value. He’s an elite pass rusher but his fit with this team are hard to make work. The issue is building around him. It’s the same issue the cowboys have building Dak when they take up the bulk of the salary cap. You two best players can’t be your most flawed players. I’ve said for years now it might be better for the team composition to trade Micah for more pieces.

The better teams take him out the game plan. Last season he was a non factor in the games against SF, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, and Seattle. But he was a beast against Washington, Jets, Giants, Chargers and Panthers where he got 9 of his 14 sacks against.