Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This should be our O line going forward:

LT: Tyler Smith
LG: Brock Hoffman
C: Cooper Beebe
RG: Zack Martin
RT: Tyler Guyton (his natural college position)

Send Steele to the bushes

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Steele ain’t goin nowhere. He’s paid and goin to play. I believe has contract just kicked in. I never understood why they extended him so early. He’s owed 80 million over the next 4 years. That’s not even a discount.

I was always suspect off the idea of starting to rookies on our line. One sure but that’s huge learning curve curve for two and they’re playing arguably the two most important position on the oline

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Idk let guyton be on the bench the team looked much better without him

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I’m not iffy on his value. He’s an elite pass rusher but his fit with this team are hard to make work. The issue is building around him. It’s the same issue the cowboys have building Dak when they take up the bulk of the salary cap. You two best players can’t be your most flawed players. I’ve said for years now it might be better for the team composition to trade Micah for more pieces.

The better teams take him out the game plan. Last season he was a non factor in the games against SF, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, and Seattle. But he was a beast against Washington, Jets, Giants, Chargers and Panthers where he got 9 of his 14 sacks against.
All ass teams that my point mf isn’t on that watt or Garrett level they show up regardless you can’t game plan them two out