Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

How many years in a row has he said he's going 'all in' and nothing happened? Bruh there's a reason I don't even watch football anymore and it's because of Jerry Jones and how he runs this team. I have a true love hate relationship with this team. I hate this team for how they have operated over the years, but I love them too much to ever cheer for another team. So I'd rather cheer for no one than not cheer for the Cowboys. Y'all will learn to stop falling for the okie doke one day.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know the media needs something to talk about and we bring in the ratings, but them calling out Jerry one bit.

Hes loving this. Hes sitting in his office watching these shows like
michael-jackson-popcorn-chachitos-eating-t37i241bix38oaez.gif
Jerry is gross

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Oof šŸ˜„ please stop.
Nah breh you got to face the music. You never going to get past your problems if you just ignore them. You just need to face the truth about this team. They soft. They trash. There is no hope of anything changing because unlike other nfl teams nobody in this front office is getting fired for poor performance because they last name is Jones or they close friends with the family. Everyone else cap guys get shyt done and get meaningful free agents signed because if they don't they eventually get fired. Our cap guy only has the job because he the owner son so it don't matter what he does he aint going anywhere. Dude is out here on camera lying to us about what they can't afford to do like we can't count numbers. :mjlol:

What you need to be doing is getting a head start and watching some Ron Rivera press conferences. :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I know the media needs something to talk about and we bring in the ratings, but them calling out Jerry one bit.

Hes loving this. Hes sitting in his office watching these shows like
michael-jackson-popcorn-chachitos-eating-t37i241bix38oaez.gif

Jerry is gross
Yall see some of these big youtube accts trying to start an anti-Jerry movement?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rayne fonna
Rayne gonna struggle with that Steelers front 7. Lions gonna be a difficult game too but hopefully they get bad Goff.

Yall already know how the 9ers game gonna go. But they been struggling some lately and is 1-2. Also, they scapegoat Wilks after the SB and their D looks even worst with all that talent. Hard to call it.
Oh they definitely won't struggle against the cowboys defense :mjlol:

Saints 40 pieced us and couldn't get to 13 against the Eagles.:mjlol:

Carr tossed that last pick and went to the sideline like "I can't get 20 yards every time I throw the ball like last week what do you expect me to do:why:"

Mac the Cac and Deebo will be hobbling out there on one leg if they have to. AINT NO WAY they missing a get right game against us. :mjlol: