Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Whole team is stale.
For real. It feels like it's almost on purpose. We go through this every year of the offense not having any sense of life, no explosive plays, lackadaisical defense. Fans and media call the team out and all of a sudden the explosive plays are here, the offense opens up, defense plays inspired for a few weeks and then we go right back to the vanilla stuff.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta Micah has a huge character flaw. It’s called selective accountability or opportunistic leadership. It’s when someone has a tendency to disassociate from collective failures while claiming collective successes. When shyt hits the fan, it’s “their” problem instead of “ours”. It’s why he doesn’t want to take a leadership role to fix it bc then he’d be claiming ownership of the defense’s performances. Rather than get his hands dirty, he’s chosen to preserve his reputation and distance himself from the situation. He’s a sucka and vets like DLaw and Hooker see right through him.
I agree. He also has another huge character flaw. He don't know how to set the fukking edge on a run play :stopitslime:

I'd cgi this dude face into one of Diddy freakoffs to get him up out of here :camby:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I agree. He also has another huge character flaw. He don't know how to set the fukking edge on a run play :stopitslime:

I'd cgi this dude face into one of Diddy freakoffs to get him up out of here :camby:
Knowing him he probably was there

Last edited: