Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
What Micah is really saying in that clip is "I argued with Demarcus Lawrence on the sidelines and he told me he'd beat the shyt out of me. That's when I realized, damn this aint Penn State where I can just run around and try and put my dikk and some dudes mouth, this is the NFL with grown ass men making millions of dollars and nobody is intimated or afraid of me, especially when I haven't done anything this season but get shoved backwards, sideways, and to the ground by everyone who isn't a backup tackle playing for Cleveland. I've decided I should just shut the fukk up when it comes to talking to the press, and I'll wait to do all my talking on my podcast"

Dlaw scared Micah so bad that he literally like "aint talking to anybody one on one" :mjlol:

D Ware would neva:hubie:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Remember how excited we were for rookie Micah and how we expected him to be the catalyst of a big culture change?

Four years later he's telling the media he's not in a position to call out teammates directly?

Wow, what is left to destroy in this franchise? We are down to the studs at this point.
The studs are going to tear their acl, Stephen going to swoop in and be like "here is a 4 year 60 million 42 million guaranteed contract", the studs are going to sign it, rehab for a year, then completely disintegrate like Gallup and Steele did :pachaha:

We'll also have a few studs who just remove themselves from the base and frame until they get one last pay day, then when you put them back in they will be old, wobbly and unreliable, like Zach Martin did:pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The studs are going to tear their acl, Stephen going to swoop in and be like "here is a 4 year 60 million 42 million guaranteed contract", the studs are going to sign it, rehab for a year, then completely disintegrate like Gallup and Steele did :pachaha:

We'll also have a few studs who just remove themselves from the base and frame until they get one last pay day, then when you put them back in they will be old, wobbly and unreliable, like Zach Martin did:pachaha:
the worse thing about Gallup is if Dallas didn’t release him, I have a strong feel that he wouldn’t retire. This dude got outside of Dallas and said nah the league too much. He had to deal with a real training camp, not this cupcake shyt we got in Oxnard

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the worse thing about Gallup is if Dallas didn’t release him, I have a strong feel that he wouldn’t retire. This dude got outside of Dallas and said nah the league too much. He had to deal with a real training camp, not this cupcake shyt we got in Oxnard
The whole summer training camp for the cowboys is a circus.