Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Zeke is completely washed. The vision is gone. The agility is gone. The burst is gone. His pass blocking is the only thing he is somewhat okay at.

Deuce, trash.

Dowdle is a spell back.

I'd rather feed Luepke until we see what Dalving Cook has left in the tank.
The most funniest moment of the season thus far. Was in the Saints game on 3rd and 1 where they pitch the ball to Zeke for that outside sweep. lol. That’s probably the hardest Zeke ran in two seasons. Shyt was frustrating and unintentionally funny at the same time. I saw the play and :mjlol: Like yeah this coaching staff ain’t it, they don’t give a fukk this season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw some stat chart the other day on the net, that our running backs should be actually averaging 5 yards per carry.
It’s coaching. Parcells basically bench Julius Jones for the first half of his rookie year becaue he said he wasn’t hitting the hole fast or hard enough. That’s what our backs are doing. Dowdle starting to run like a professional now but he’s not a everyday down back

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It’s coaching. Parcells basically bench Julius Jones for the first half of his rookie year becaue he said he wasn’t hitting the hole fast or hard enough. That’s what our backs are doing. Dowdle starting to run like a professional now but he’s not a everyday down back
We need a new rb coach no reason these guys can’t develop

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All we had to do was just wait man. All we had to do was let that Cleveland game start without signing him to that deal.

:smh:
Nah breh. The Dak apologists on here will celebrate Dak getting that bag.

I can always rely on this forum for comedy.

Dak getting paid and running Jerry’s pockets is the new Bron is a black father with a black household and built a school for black students.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
All we had to do was just wait man. All we had to do was let that Cleveland game start without signing him to that deal.

:smh:
It's because Jerry doesn't want to go through a true rebuild. Every team goes through it, but he thinks we shouldn't, so we sit in this limbo between not good enough to win a Super Bowl and not bad enough to get players. Our stupid fans and the media buy into that asking what the alternative is. "You kids aren't ready for those early 2000s type seasons? Idiotic talk. That helped improve the talent over the next several drafts and we didn't ignore free agency like we are now. That helped you make those runs in the late 2000s and with a better head coach than Wade fukkin Phillips, probably would have had better success as well.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It's because Jerry doesn't want to go through a true rebuild. Every team goes through it, but he thinks we shouldn't, so we sit in this limbo between not good enough to win a Super Bowl and not bad enough to get players. Our stupid fans and the media buy into that asking what the alternative is. "You kids aren't ready for those early 2000s type seasons? Idiotic talk. That helped improve the talent over the next several drafts and we didn't ignore free agency like we are now. That helped you make those runs in the late 2000s and with a better head coach than Wade fukkin Phillips, probably would have had better success as well.
I just don’t trust Jerry or Stephen to actually rebuild the majority of the first round picks we hit on lately have been guys who just luckily dropped to us when they have no lucky out they have missed pretty much every time.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. That helped improve the talent over the next several drafts and we didn't ignore free agency like we are now. That helped you make those runs in the late 2000s and with a better head coach than Wade fukkin Phillips, probably would have had better success as well.
Nah I don’t want to go into a rebuild until we get a new proven coach with a direction. This current staff don’t have it and neither did those early 2000 squads that went 5-11. We sucked for 3 years(really 4 because we went 8/8 and got smoked by Minnesota before their season) and didn’t have anything to show for it. Most of those draft picks turned out to be busts, knuckleheads, or crackheads. We didn’t start to recover from the rebuild until Parcells got hired. If you go 5-11 three straight seasons you aren’t improving your roster which means you aren’t drafting well.

If you don’t. Have a Jimmy Johnson, Tom Landry, or Parcells steering the ship, you aren’t goin to have directions To go as a franchise. The only thing Jerry, Campo and Broadus got right before Parcells came was Roy Williams(safety) and Gurode.