Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:francis: You going down with the ship? 🚢

He’s a weak emotionally fragile diva. It only took three games into his new deal to show itself again.
He was trash today :yeshrug:

I guess im in the minority of being a Ceedee and Micah stan.

We had the “silent assassin” type of receiver in Amari and I hated that nikka w a passion. So Ceedee getting heated and throwing a tantrum bc Dak is throwing to Hunter Luepke and checking it down to Rico doesnt bother me :yeshrug:

Daps

Micah should listen to his own advice.

Dude can't be trusted with normal LB duties because he can't stop the run or cover TE's. Teams run at him because it works. We have too many dudes talking in that locker room. Shut the fukk up and play. Micah, DLaw...all them nikkas.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He was trash today :yeshrug:

I guess im in the minority of being a Ceedee and Micah stan.

We had the “silent assassin” type of receiver in Amari and I hated that nikka w a passion. So Ceedee getting heated and throwing a tantrum bc Dak is throwing to Hunter Luepke and checking it down to Rico doesnt bother me :yeshrug:
There is a difference between being mad and direct like Dez and the sassy ass passive aggressive act from CeDiva, hence him dipping from the media. You know this but you feel any criticism of him will create excuses for Dak.