Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Also fukk Ceedee if I hear in the postgame him saying anything but I’m the reason we lost the game trade his ass

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I said this in the earlier but fukk Ceedee he has been annoying af. He literally cost us this game. 32 million and we have to go to tupin and Tolbert to take over because you on the sideline pouting. I keep telling yall dak isn’t the problem. He shows up and we still can’t fukking win it’s like he has to be perfect for us to win a game

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I said this in the earlier but fukk Ceedee he has been annoying af. He literally cost us this game. 32 million and we have to go to tupin and Tolbert to take over because you on the sideline pouting. I keep telling yall dak isn’t the problem. He shows up and we still can’t fukking win it’s like he has to be perfect for us to win a game
I won't put the L on CeeDee but he has to stop the crybaby bullshyt. Like it or not but he's a leader on this team and for him to act like that is unacceptable.

Daps
Gave up 274 yards rushing. By comparison, the Boys gave up 273 against the Rams in that playoff game in 2019.

Can't run the ball and can't stop the run. Offensive line is young outside of Z-Mart. I think they'll eventually get better. The D-line....they've had issues for years against the run.

Receivers get zero separation (that's coaching/scheme). You never see Dak throwing to guys all alone wide open...because it never happens. Every throw he has to make is tight/contested.

Rico should be the lead back. He's the only one that does anything.